Yet another Konigsdam video - 12 minutes of still photos

OlsSalt

Another peek at the Konigsdam: 12 minutes long but you can speed through it with the slider bar to get to parts you want to see - pretty dramatic looking overall - a better representation of the details throughout the ship than some of the other intro videos, and this one includes the cabins too:

Thanks, MUCH better video! Ok, on the plus side, I think the bathrooms looked nice :p. The theater looks very interesting. Looks like every seat would be good. Also thought the thermal suites looked nice.

Edited by KirkNC

Maybe it's the angles, but the hallways and the space between tables and walkways looks very narrow. Also what happened to all the usual beautiful artwork that HAL always has on the ship? It really does look like very close quarters.

I wouldn't want to be on her for a sold out cruise

Thanks for the link.

Some parts of the ship I do not care for.

Cabins look smaller than on the other HAL ships.

I don't know the exact measurements but for the room itself (we had a larger balcony but totally typical room) it seemed to be the same size but storage was MUCH improved. The configuration of the closets etc was fantastic

Another peek at the Konigsdam: 12 minutes long but you can speed through it with the slider bar to get to parts you want to see - pretty dramatic looking overall - a better representation of the details throughout the ship than some of the other intro videos, and this one includes the cabins too:

Great intro to the ship, so thank you for taking the time to share. I love the light colours, and those bathrooms looks fantastic.