Ultimate Coffee Package

Mz11378

Is there any place to get good iced coffee? We will be on Ruby. Thanks

Same place as you get brewed coffee, the IC. Just ask to have coffee poured over ice. Can do iced tea there as well. Specialty drinks available both hot and cold just like your neighborhood Starbucks. Basically that's what the coffee bar at the IC is designed to be. Initially decaf was an issue but that problem was solved years ago which helps my DW since brewed decaf often does not exist in many of the foreign lands we visit. Just like at home some of the baristas will learn your favorite even in the short time you are on board.

I've read the dscriptions on the web site, but I didn't see a card that offered unlimited bottled water. Is that included in the soda or coffee card, or not at all?
The only package that includes bottled water is the All Inclusive Beverage Package at a cost of $56.35/day.

There is an option available before your cruise where you can order 12 half liter bottles for $6.95 which is not bad price because once on board they cost $2.30/bottle. There are also 1.5 liter bottles available on board for around $4.00.

The ship's water is very good quality and unless you want to take water off the ship I personally see no need for buying bottled water.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Is the IC packed in the morning with everyone getting their brewed coffee?

I think it would depend on the ship but I rarely see lines that stop me from waiting. At peak times there will be 2-3 servers and lots of straight coffee requests can be filled quickly if people are using coffee cards. Line slows up midday with specialty drinks or when non card users have to stop and pay.

I like coffee - mind you not an expert - is there a distinct difference in the dining room coffee etc as to the IC one - 3 more days will be on the coral for 15 day's - sounds like the card is a good thing - even if not for specialty drinks - I love a iced coffee also

Is the IC packed in the morning with everyone getting their brewed coffee?

I noticed this only on sea days, also on early afternoon where guests mostly order their specialty coffee. But the line, if any, is tolerable for some.

I like coffee - mind you not an expert - is there a distinct difference in the dining room coffee etc as to the IC one - 3 more days will be on the coral for 15 day's - sounds like the card is a good thing - even if not for specialty drinks - I love a iced coffee also

You can make any of their coffee drinks frappaccino style by asked for it blended. As in my poolside fave last month, Double Chocolate Mocha, blended please! :D More, please!!

What's this? Another coffee thread? Why doesn't anyone read the other 54 coffee threads. They all have the same answers and arguments. You can get anything you want to drink aboard ship. Just pay for it! If you want coffee in the MDH, bring it along then you'll have it.

Edited by WupperAV