Ultimate Coffee Package

Mz11378

I will be on the Coral 4/25 - so one week to go - does anyone have an opinion on this package - it is $36 for 15 premium coffee drinks - plus unlimited higher brewed coffee - I see they have two sizes again does anyone know if you get the large size - yes I like coffee

I will be on the Coral 4/25 - so one week to go - does anyone have an opinion on this package - it is $36 for 15 premium coffee drinks - plus unlimited higher brewed coffee - I see they have two sizes again does anyone know if you get the large size - yes I like coffee

This is the coffee card. You can pre-purchase it or purchase it on the ship once you board. The cost is $35.65 which includes the gratuity. You will have 15 punches on the card for 15 espresso drinks. The punches never expire, so if you have any remaining you can use them on your next Princess cruise. The card also includes unlimited brewed coffee and unlimited premium tea for the voyage. Brewed coffee is available in a few different size take away cups as well as in regular china cups. The tea is also available in the same take away cups, plus it is also available in china tea pots for drinking at the nearby tables. You can also bring along your own mug and have it filled as the coffee & tea is unlimited. Espresso drinks have specific sizes, around 16 oz.

Restaurant style coffee prepared from a concentrate and a nice selection of teas are available all day and evening for no charge in the Horizon Ct. buffet.

Just to add. While brewed coffee and gourmet tea are unlimited on the cruise that you purchase the card on, they are not on subsequent cruises. You can use the unused punches to brewed coffee and gourmet tea on subsequent sailings.

This is the coffee card. You can pre-purchase it or purchase it on the ship once you board. The cost is $35.65 which includes the gratuity. You will have 15 punches on the card for 15 espresso drinks. The punches never expire, so if you have any remaining you can use them on your next Princess cruise. The card also includes unlimited brewed coffee and unlimited premium tea for the voyage. Brewed coffee is available in a few different size take away cups as well as in regular china cups. The tea is also available in the same take away cups, plus it is also available in china tea pots for drinking at the nearby tables. You can also bring along your own mug and have it filled as the coffee & tea is unlimited. Espresso drinks have specific sizes, around 16 oz.

Restaurant style coffee prepared from a concentrate and a nice selection of teas are available all day and evening for no charge in the Horizon Ct. buffet.

Excellent explanation of the coffee card!!

In addition, you can get hot chocolate (it's very good) and gelato (3 scoops for a punch), if it is available on your ship.

Excellent explanation of the coffee card!!

In addition, you can get hot chocolate (it's very good) and gelato (3 scoops for a punch), if it is available on your ship.

Yes great explanation . Besides gelato we had the option of gelato sundae's and banana splits for 2 punches . Excellent ! :)

We have always been able to get any size specialty coffee with one punch. On the Regal/Royal, you can get the gelato or gelato sundae for one punch. All alcohol and the drink or gelato requires two punches. The card may be shared for drinks where a punch is required. Unused punches on the card may be used on future cruises for drinks/gelato which require a punch.

FYI on Regal/Royal all the coffee is brewed, everywhere and you can also get specialty coffees at the Buffet (dessert area) and outside Princess Live Theater.

IMHO the coffee card is the best deal on the ship and I always suggest buying one to people who are unfamiliar with them when we are in line at the IC for a coffee or tea early in the cruise. You can also use them to get iced coffee or tea while eating at the IC. Just ask the Barrista to ice his brewed stuff. Going on a 21 day Med cruise next month and figure I will really get my money's worth of coffee with just regular brews, the 15 punches will be a bonus. DW loves to take an iced specialty decaf to an evening show, way better than a watered down cocktail.

What sizes are brewed coffee given in? Trying to decide if we should bring travel mugs...

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On our last cruise (17 days) they ran out of large cups. Up until then I always got a large fresh-brewed coffee at IC. Once they ran out of large cups I had to get a smaller cup but it wasn't really a hardship. :) I don't like to carry my own cup around and have to deal with it. I'd rather have the one I can drink out of and then toss.

I also have a silly question about coffee at the IC on the Coral.

We already have the new coffee card.

Do they make the specialty drinks like with whipped cream on top?

Do they actually use whipped cream, and not 'cool whip'?

I am also wondering if the right barista might make hot chocolate with milk(steamed), cream, chocolate syrup... I understand that even at the IC, the hot chocolate is the powedered mix.

Thanks so much for any info.

Edited by Wishing on a star

Ebay... repeat Ebay

Many sell unused cards on Ebay expect to pay $20 including shipping.

You may not get free brewed with it. For some that's not an issue.

Search "Princess Coffee Card"

framer

I saw some coffee cards on eBay, the date and ship were just blank....so you can just fill that in yourself?

The coffee cards I get in exchange for our mini bar set-up are blank. The server/barista fills it up after ordering.

You just asked the million dollar question.

I am NO expert.

From what I understand, punches never expire.

No problem there!

However, the free regular brewed coffee, with no punches, might be for the initial voyage only.

Since that does not appear to be the new Coffee Card, it would be obvious that the card was from a prior voyage. I think it might be up to the barista whether the regular brewed coffee flows freely, whether they would require a punch, like they would for the specialty coffee drinks.

There has been much discussion and speculation.

Edited by Wishing on a star