Earliest time you'd take?

kqcallahan

Good Day, We are looking at upcoming flights for next year. We will be leaving FLL on a Sunday and flying to Canada (Toronto). Not sure how far the Air Canada terminal is from security.

Curious what is the earliest flight time people would take? Or that has taken. The airport is decently close to port yes? Would we be better off taking a taxi or the boat shuttle?

Needless to say any help is appreciated!!

We really need more information...

Can you move all your luggage by yourself without assistance?

Do you need a wheelchair?

Do you have any status with the airline allowing you to go through shorter security lines?

What are your flight options?

Not knowing anything else, I would say don't book anything earlier than 11

We are both able to move our own luggage. No wheelchairs or assistance needed.

Our flight choices seem to be 11:15 or 11:40 from FLL OR 1:20 or 3:40 from MIA. (I'd prefer FLL obviously)

We are trying to get the flights on points :o

We have no status that would help us move through security faster

Our flight choices seem to be 11:15 or 11:40 from FLL OR 1:20 or 3:40 from MIA. (I'd prefer FLL obviously)

I would go with 11:40 but I always to self disembark and ensure I am off the ship quickly.

The problem at FLL port is that they often have only 2 USA boarder agents to clear the ship. So the line gets huge pretty quickly.

Since there is only a 25 minute difference I would take the later one although on a normal day the early one will not be a problem.

There is usually a big line for taxis but it moves fairly quickly and is less money than Celebrity transfers.

We got off the eclipse in Miami as a walk off early and got on a 9 am flight out of Miami with no issue...we had no delays except we had to go to pay duty at customs which wasted a good 15 minutes. 11:15 from fll if you walk off and take a taxi should be no problem.

We got off the Silhouette on a Sunday three weeks ago...It was fairly smooth, lines were relatively short...We exited the ship around 9:00 am and were at FLL, through security and at our gate by 10:30...

The shuttle to FL was $11 per person...We tried Uber, bu they were on "3X Surge Pricing" so, no way...So we grabbed a cab...only took about 2 or 3 minutes to get to the front of the taxi line...and the fare was around $15--throwing in a $3 tip, it cost us $18 and was quick and easy--no waiting for Celebrity to fill up a bus...

If I were in your shoes, I'd opt for that 11:40 flight...and, just to be sure, ask for a departure time earlier than we had...but, even leaving by 9:00, you should not have a problem...

Rec the later flight.....get off as soon as possible (line up earllier than rec by cruise line) and get a taxi or shared van...whichever line is shortest and moving well...

We never take anything before noon but we are over cautious

Good Day, We are looking at upcoming flights for next year. We will be leaving FLL on a Sunday and flying to Canada (Toronto). Not sure how far the Air Canada terminal is from security.

Curious what is the earliest flight time people would take? Or that has taken. The airport is decently close to port yes? Would we be better off taking a taxi or the boat shuttle?

Needless to say any help is appreciated!!

11:30am is the earliest FLL flight departure recommended by Celebrity Cruises.