Koningsdam power outlets

Boytjie

Yes, I believe it was in Lisa'a thread that I saw photos of multiple outlets at desk and also at nightstand, maybe only on one side, but with USB port! Outlet in bath also. Can't seem to find the photos, my machine loads photos so very slowly so I may have missed them but take heart, HAL has improved this aspect of the rooms. I trust others will direct you to the photos. m--

Thanks, John! I looked through Lisa's and InTheWASide's pictures and couldn't find anything; I missed these.

So from what I can figure out there are two sets of US/European outlets at the desk and one US/USB outlet. There also seems to be a US/USB outlet by each of the bedside lights.

1 outlet and 1 USB on each side of the bed, 1 outlet in the bathroom, and on the desk area, 3 US plugs, 2 euro plugs and another USB

That's for a verandah room at least

Thanks for confirming.

• Thanks 1

Here are the pictures of the plugs in my cabin. Liked having the USB which was at each side of the bed and at the desk in the Neptune Suite.

This is the one in bathroom under the cover, there were three of these one at each sink.

72373475a0054bd62879ffbd7070b7a1.jpg

This was the one I used all the time because it was the only one my curling iron worked on and this was near the big mirror in the cabin with the sofa table under the mirror.

e4ccf1bc68840e339bb2778946dde183.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/20/2016 at 12:04 PM, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Here are the pictures of the plugs in my cabin. Liked having the USB which was at each side of the bed and at the desk in the Neptune Suite.

This is the one in bathroom under the cover, there were three of these one at each sink.

This was the one I used all the time because it was the only one my curling iron worked on and this was near the big mirror in the cabin with the sofa table under the mirror.

e4ccf1bc68840e339bb2778946dde183.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2016 at 3:04 PM, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Does this outlet work even when the lights are off?  I'm wondering about using it for a low-glow led nightlight.  Thanks.

12 hours ago, RW_MI said:

Does this outlet work even when the lights are off?  I'm wondering about using it for a low-glow led nightlight.  Thanks.

Two minutes ago I plugged in my electric razor into the bathroom plug during in Konigsdam cruise aft stateroom and noted the charging light was illuminated.  I turned off the bathroom light and the charging light on my razor was still illuminated.  Therefore, I can assume that your nightlight would work.

FWIW there is a motion sensor next to the bathroom door that turns on a small-lumen path light mounted on the bottom of the closet across from the bathroom.  This dim light remains illuminated for sufficient time to return to bed.  All you have to do is get near the bathroom door in the dark to activate it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Two minutes ago I plugged in my electric razor into the bathroom plug during in Konigsdam cruise aft stateroom and noted the charging light was illuminated.  I turned off the bathroom light and the charging light on my razor was still illuminated.  Therefore, I can assume that your nightlight would work.

FWIW there is a motion sensor next to the bathroom door that turns on a small-lumen path light mounted on the bottom of the closet across from the bathroom.  This dim light remains illuminated for sufficient time to return to bed.  All you have to do is get near the bathroom door in the dark to activate it.

Thanks - that's very helpful!