Upsell How Far Out?

thebooth

I am exactly 30 days out. Plenty of Haven Courtyard PH available, I took the last H6 (there were 3 available on Monday). They wanted $1k PP to move from our unassigned BX to the H6, I offered 750, they took 850. Very happy - got a $7,500 room for $4,000.

I wouldn't call any earlier than 30 days out, but for a mid-Summer sailing I would imagine upsells are more rare. Best of luck!

Our cruise is April 30. Got an offer for an upsell last week which we declined.

Got another one yesterday which we took! Owner's suite! Hot tub on the balcony! yes. Pride of American, Hawaii.

We sail May 16th. I called today and got a great deal and moved from a balcony to a forward suite.

Congrats! That is absolutely the best room to do Alaska. We sailed on the Jewel last year in a forward facing penthouse and spent hours each day whale and dolphin watching. We got invited to a glacier watching party in one if the garden villas. We grabbed some hot wine and went back to our room which was far superior.

Congrats! That is absolutely the best room to do Alaska. We sailed on the Jewel last year in a forward facing penthouse and spent hours each day whale and dolphin watching. We got invited to a glacier watching party in one if the garden villas. We grabbed some hot wine and went back to our room which was far superior.

Thank you for that. I was still a little iffy about the decision this morning and now am so glad we did it!

Thank you for that. I was still a little iffy about the decision this morning and now am so glad we did it!

Plan on lots and lots of balcony time. We had our butler bring down deck chairs and deck blankets to supplement our loungers (which always got wet unless we pulled the cushions nightly).

We did a quickie room review with some pics.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=510360

Edited by BirdTravels

Plan on lots and lots of balcony time. We had our butler bring down deck chairs and deck blankets to supplement our loungers (which always got wet unless we pulled the cushions nightly).

We did a quickie room review with some pics.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=510360

Pull cushions nightly - check! Great pictures, thanks again.

Our cruise is April 30. Got an offer for an upsell last week which we declined.

Got another one yesterday which we took! Owner's suite! Hot tub on the balcony! yes. Pride of American, Hawaii.

Which room did you get?