Oceania Announces Fleetwide Entertainment Upgrade, Shows for New Ship

LauraS

Are show times spaced enough, allowing enough time to catch two shows?

At present there is only one show per evening starting at 9:45 or thereabouts, so "spacing" the entertainment isn't much of an issue.

On the smaller ships which only have a capacity of 650 people, I don't think that a second nightly show would be practical.

It might work on the Marina & Riviera if they find that a sufficient number of our compatriots are staying awake through that second show. Don't forget, you've been touring all day, just had a big dinner and a few drinks....

people-sleeping-in-theatr-007.jpg?w=300&h=180

FYI Colbert and Meyers can't hear our snoring through the TV, but those kids onstage CAN! :eek:

Would love to have the option of seeing a good show on Oceania for a change. We usually sit in the last row so we can leave without making much noise when the show is lousy, as it usually is. Would be OK to get to sleep a little later to see a good show. Hope it works. :):):)

most ships do two shows a night so people can relax at dinner and then go to the second show. i rarely go as i eat dinner around 8-830 and the first show on some ships is at 8.. celebrity smart as it has a show at 7 and again at 10

On our second cruise waaay back in 06, they had two men who sang in the musical theatre scene in London. They were fantastic! I've always said they could have some great shows if they went in that direction. Looks like they're finally taking my advice.... ;-)

most ships do two shows a night so people can relax at dinner and then go to the second show. i rarely go as i eat dinner around 8-830 and the first show on some ships is at 8.. celebrity smart as it has a show at 7 and again at 10

On the megaships, yes. Early & late fixed dining, early & late shows. But this is a MUCH smaller ship with anytime dining, so only one show somewhat later in the evening (so you can catch it after dinner).

On the megaships, yes. Early & late fixed dining, early & late shows. But this is a MUCH smaller ship with anytime dining, so only one show somewhat later in the evening (so you can catch it after dinner).

Gee, I have done 34 cruises on a small ship thst does two shows nightly. One at 8 and one at 945. Now if the mdr etc would serve at 930 I would do the early show. I left dinner a couple times to make the 945 show. 930 I will either go late and stand or not go at all.