Specialty restaurants on Sun Princess

I know that but couldnt think of any other lines,i have had 1/2 a bot of gossips cab/melot at $5.00 i might add.

Not mic canberra Margaret river $90 bot stuff.

Dont you fellows go all serious on gender stuff now.

Not on this auspicious day.

The Queen of Strayas day.

I know that but couldnt think of any other lines,i have had 1/2 a bot of gossips cab/melot at $5.00 i might add.

Not mic canberra Margaret river $90 bot stuff.

Dont you fellows go all serious on gender stuff now.

Not on this auspicious day.

The Queen of Strayas day.

I am not prejudiced, I will drink just about any wine from anywhere.

Ours is fairly obvious,but number 1 comes out and frequently says so what are you and gut raving about now.Tell ya he gets around,from azamara-celebrity-ncl-rci-seabourne,its flippin hard to keep up.I love how he makes a obvious observation on other threads,mostly never a response:rolleyes:.

Perhaps, it may seem obvious at first but then some Aussies have anti nick names. (e.g. a little fellow being called big John or a red head being called Bluey).

Gotta say m1 loves the princess Nobilo sauv/blanc,and i love am expensive cab/sav.Having said that ive drunk some that,are no better than a $10 bottle.

If i hit a bottle thats nice,is good value,ill buy 2 cases.Im not a region expert,but i do know what i like.I used to like jamisons run,pepperjack.Depends on the mood,the company,etc,etc.But really any old stuff will do,plus the old trick of adding a bit of diet coke.Old Trick for the girls,they think your getting sloshed on red,but its actually 3/4s coke.Ha Ha

Edited by mrs and mrs
wine spelling

I do so enjoy reading all your posts, mrs 1 or mrs 2, not sure who does all the writing, lol (sure we will find out sooner than later ) , but keep em up. Love that you say it as you see it. Will definately join you girls for a glass or 2 of something, if we are ever fortunate enough to cruise on the same ship.

QUOTE=mrs and mrs;50237861]MMhh boyz zone.

i do so enjoy reading all your posts, mrs 1 or mrs 2, not sure who does all the writing, lol (sure we will find out sooner than later ) , but keep em up. Love that you say it as you see it. Will definately join you girls for a glass or 2 of something, if we are ever fortunate enough to cruise on the same ship.

What a lovely thing to say,thank-you.

M2 does all the writing,gawd forbid m1 does,but we would let you know.:eek:

Not sure what happened there,have quoted a quote on a quote thingy.

Edited by mrs and mrs
not sure really,havent had my medication.

Thank you for the feedback.

We too loved Stirlings for a special night, but find the location on most ships (part of the buffet) a let down. Personally I'd swap its location to one of the more intimate locations.

There would have been 5-6 birthday /anniversary choruses in the hour we spent there. Service and food scores a 10. ...and its $10 less than Share ;)

There were a few couples in formal wear :confused: I was surprised, even though it was a formal night. Princess had a note on the front page of the Patter that day that formal wear was recommended at alternative dining venues. I thought people chose non MDR venues on formal night so they wouldn't have to dress to the 9's.

Edited by Kinkacruiser