Just Got Off Magic

Me too. I'm sure it will be quite different than the one by ryano . Anxious to hear more about what was wrong with the DR.

Same here. Curious.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Great to hear there are some that want to read it so I shall write it, but I do have one question...is there a way to block a person from reading my review...if I block a person due to being always rude to me and knowing this person will continue doing, by blocking them does this prevent this person from reading my review?

Great to hear there are some that want to read it so I shall write it, but I do have one question...is there a way to block a person from reading my review...if I block a person due to being always rude to me and knowing this person will continue doing, by blocking them does this prevent this person from reading my review?

I don't know how to block. That's crappy they are rude to you. If they don't agree with something, they need to act like an adult and keep scrolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

...is there a way to block a person from reading my review...if I block a person due to being always rude to me and knowing this person will continue doing, by blocking them does this prevent this person from reading my review?

You can "ignore" a member. While you can't prevent them from reading your posts, you can save yourself the aggravation of reading their rude replies because they won't appear on your screen while you're logged in.

Go to:

- User CP

- Settings and Options

- Edit Ignore List

Add the screen name of the person who you wish to ignore.

Just a friendly suggestion before you write your review: Start on a positive note, and don't be concerned about how some people may react to your review. When you post something here, thousands of people will be reading. You will be under the microscope of those reading while you post your review. You won't please everyone. Some will love it, some will hate it. Some will make positive comments and some won't. And yes, some may be rude. Just know what to expect when you post something on a public forum and accept what comes with it instead of attempting to shield yourself from it.

I think that many of us (myself included) sometimes don't realize how big, diverse, and varied our audience is when we post something here on Cruise Critic.

Edited by Tapi

Report them to admin. That's what the little red triangle is for. Huge difference between disagreeing and just being rude while hiding behind a keyboard. CC has a lot of those keyboard commandos. The only problem with the ignore feature here is if some quotes the person making said rude remarks you still see them. I wish there was a block feature here. It would like have saved me from getting some infractions.

I want to read your review. We were on the same cruise. :)

Edited by ryano

I too would be interested in reading your review, as I am considering the Magic for my next year cruise. I can take both the good and the not so good in a review, but realise that some cannot. I know it is not the perfect solution, but as others say, you can always put the rude person on ignore. I hope you post your review anyway.

I will place the block on that particular person and my review haven't made it here yet because yesterday morning I finally went to dentist for this severe pain and found out I need to get a second root canal on the same tooth (going today) and we had to put down one of our pets yesterday who was only 11 months old, just crying and crying....for this is why I haven't had the heart to write yet but I will.

Oh....so sorry about the pains, two kinds of pain, both very difficult.

Look after yourself and don't worry about the review. Do it if you can, when you can, and if you cannot, that is ok too. You need to look after yourself first.

I will place the block on that particular person and my review haven't made it here yet because yesterday morning I finally went to dentist for this severe pain and found out I need to get a second root canal on the same tooth (going today) and we had to put down one of our pets yesterday who was only 11 months old, just crying and crying....for this is why I haven't had the heart to write yet but I will.

I'm very sorry for you loss and your pain. While I always enjoy reading reviews, please take care of yourself. Prayers and Best Wishes!

Sorry to hear about your pet :( I came home to a sick chocolate Labrador retriever who is like my child. Thankfully, with the antibiotics, she should be ok.

I am so sorry for your loss. Only "dog people" understand how heartbreaking losing one can be.

We'll be on the Magic at the end of July so I'll be very interested in your review when you feel up to it.

I think we were on the same sailing of the magic!

I plan to post a review. I just need to download the photos from two cameras, two phones and an ipad.

Overall, I had a great time!

Smace6, Mutumbojimbo, sc4125- Thank you so very much it means a lot to me...if only I can dry out my body I won't cry anymore lol

Ryano so glad that the antibiotics will help your doggie, sorry to hear that happened not a good way to come home but main thing he/she be ok, and yes, they are like our children well they are lol.

I have written down some things I want to say making a list here and think I be able to do it tonight, perhaps its good for me get me thinking of something else besides crying.