"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

I'm a little bit behind, on my live blogs. I'm getting off the ship tomorrow. I will catch up all of my reviews from the days, that I have missed. It took me months to pack for this cruise, and Royal Caribbean expects me to pack all of that up in one day?!?! unbelievable!!!!! LOL!!!!

Thank You everyone for following me along on my Journey here and on Periscope. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm a little bit behind, on my live blogs. I'm getting off the ship tomorrow. I will catch up all of my reviews from the days, that I have missed. It took me months to pack for this cruise, and Royal Caribbean expects me to pack all of that up in one day?!?! unbelievable!!!!! LOL!!!!

Thank You everyone for following me along on my Journey here and on Periscope. [emoji4]

It's been very enjoyable Kat, thanks.

46b847871d01a6601148843b4c01758e.jpg0d59ffcc36c0a5a56c2fa8c2043eb2be.jpgc0a9ccb81a8f590a3529ff7c9d5b4d1c.jpg83fdb6c8d4804ade556e836f1165c7a0.jpg58621ced2785e25a3283f542bbec9f37.jpgDay 4 Falmouth Jamaica.

The Plan of the Day, was to stay Close, and do some Shopping.

We got off the Ship, about 10:30am.

We Walked around some of the Shops Right off the Ship. I found some great things, for my Children.

My husband Dirk, wanted to go see the, as he put it, "The Real Part" of Falmouth Jamaica. I WAS NOT A FAN!!!!

(My Husband, was in the DOG HOUSE, for Quite some time, that afternoon.)

It is not a good area to venture out into. The people of Falmouth Jump all over you, trying to get you to buy something, or go Somewhere.

When traveling to Falmouth Jamaica, DO NOT...... Go out into the city, unless you have a Organized Excursion through Royal Caribbean.

When we got back to the Safety of the Cruise Ship Compound, we headed to Margaritaville. I was much happier being there! We just hung out there for a little while, had a light snack, and some Drinks.

It is free to go into the Margaritaviile complex, and they have a very nice pool you can swim in, at no Cost.

We headed back to the Ship about 3:30.

We had Dinner in the Main Dinning Room. I always love all the food Royal Caribbean has. Their is many different opinions on the Food Quality, with the Food. I do Agree that the Eggs are just not good!!

I did find out though, that the Wind Jammer on Allure does not do the made to Order omelettes, BUT.... The Wipeout Cafe DOES!!! They are quite good.

For the Evening entertainment, it was the 70's Disco Inferno Party on the Royal Promenade!!! I was a teenager in the 80's, BUT....... I love the 70's music as well. I had brought a outfit to wear just for the 70's party, apparently out of all 6000 passengers on the Allure of the seas, I was the only one with the idea to dress up for the 70's Party!!! Where is Nick when I need someone else, to Dress up with, LOL!!! I still had fun Dancing however!!!

I was pretty much wiped out after the 70's party and Called it a night!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile appeb1234f3553661a3068eab6a51cadf5d.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Kat, you rock, again, thank you for sharing your time with the cruise critic community!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Hello there,

[emoji31] I am sooooo sorry I did that, I did unblock you, just as soon as I realized what I did, that afternoon.

Thank You so much for following, and you should have no problem following me for my next cruise in September I will be taking Royal Caribbean's majesty of the seas, again very sorry that I blocked you, it was totally by accident. [emoji17]

Please don't be sorry!!! I totally understand. I will try and subscribe again....I didn't take it personally and I would have been pressing buttons to get rid of that guy as well [emoji38]

Ps: I am following again on periscope and look forward to following along in September! You've motivated me to think about doing this on our Anthem sailing in November.

Edited by num1crewsfam

Hi Kathy! So sad your cruise is coming to an end [emoji20]. But you've got another one booked - which definitely helps to ease your pain.

Did you notice if they rolled out the drink cards for purchase at any time during the cruise?

Also any talk of the new MDR menus that are rumored to be implemented in June?

Thanks! - Haleybailey01 (since my periscope and cc screen names don't match [emoji16])

Gonna post this on my thread and Kat's thread so everyone knows.

Kat and I are going to do a cruise Q&A periscope tonight around 8:30PM EST from Central Park. It will be hosted on my profile: periscope.tv/celisse.

If you're not able to make it feel free to post some questions here so we can read them. Thanks!

Gonna post this on my thread and Kat's thread so everyone knows.

Kat and I are going to do a cruise Q&A periscope tonight around 8:30PM EST from Central Park. It will be hosted on my profile: periscope.tv/celisse.

If you're not able to make it feel free to post some questions here so we can read them. Thanks!

You guys have been very helpful this week we all appreciate you taking time out of your vacation to scope!!

Unfortunately won't be able to catch your Q&A scope live tonight. Would also love to know about the new MDR menus in June. Did anyone mention that?

Not sure of your exact question, but, I will do a post explaining how the MDR menu is set up, within the next few days. [emoji846][emoji106]

Sorry my question wasn't clear. I was referring to an earlier question about the rumor that they will be changing the MDR menus in June. Some past cruisers have said that they were told the menus would be changing by officers of recent cruises. I was just wondering if you had heard anything about that during your cruise.

Kat, just a quick note to say thanks again for bringing us along on your adventure. It had been a lot of fun and has made me even more excited to get back on Allure in August.

Your scopes were a lot of fun. In the matter of 7 days you progressed from a rookie to a seasoned veteran in the fast block action. For whatever reason you got the creepy followers compared to Celisse.

Safe journeys home to you and Dirk. Your kids and fur baby can't wait to see you get back home safe and sound. Hopefully March will work out and maybe see you on your birthday cruise.

The joint scope was a great way to end the night.

d8b872d0486da980c208689f46f87929.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Love the photo! And that mpoole and I made the screenshot as well!!!

Great work Kat!! I echo Andrews sentiments. You quickly became a natural. By the end you and Celisse were ready to host your own talk show!

Thanks again for devoting so much if your cruise to us. Safe travels home!!!

Your scopes were a lot of fun. In the matter of 7 days you progressed from a rookie to a seasoned veteran in the fast block action. For whatever reason you got the creepy followers compared to Celisse.

Blocking tonight made me think of Wack-A-Mole! :D

Thank you for taking us along! We have to wait until next February to see it in person.

Edited by packercruising

Kat, just a quick note to say thanks again for bringing us along on your adventure. It had been a lot of fun and has made me even more excited to get back on Allure in August.

Safe journeys home to you and Dirk. Your kids and fur baby can't wait to see you get back home safe and sound. Hopefully March will work out and maybe see you on your birthday cruise.

d8b872d0486da980c208689f46f87929.jpg

Thank You so Much Andrew. That means so much to me. I am so happy you enjoyed following me on Allure, as I did following you, when You, Lisa, and Owen, were on in March. I have had a wonderful time on Allure, as was happy to share with everyone.

I do look forward to getting back home, to my Children, and Fur Baby.

I do hope, we can work it out to go Cruising with you and Lisa. It would be a great way to celebrate my Birthday. I will looking forward to your scopes.

Thank You again, for being a good periscope role Model, and inspiration [emoji5]

Blocking tonight made me think of Wack-A-Mole! :D

Thank you for taking us along! We have to wait until next February to see it in person.

Tyvm Packercruising. I promise will be well worth the wait!!!! Just keep watching Cruise Periscopes to help pass the time!!! [emoji6]

Love the photo! And that mpoole and I made the screenshot as well!!!

Great work Kat!! I echo Andrews sentiments. You quickly became a natural. By the end you and Celisse were ready to host your own talk show!

Thanks again for devoting so much if your cruise to us. Safe travels home!!!

Ty sooo much Haley!!!! I had a lot of Fun on the Cruise, and also sharing with all of you!!! Love the Periscope close group, we have!!!! [emoji5]

Edited by CruisingKat71

Please don't be sorry!!! I totally understand. I will try and subscribe again....I didn't take it personally and I would have been pressing buttons to get rid of that guy as well [emoji38]

Ps: I am following again on periscope and look forward to following along in September! You've motivated me to think about doing this on our Anthem sailing in November.

Thank You so much, I will follow you as well. [emoji4]

Tyvm Packercruising. I promise will be well worth the wait!!!! Just keep watching Cruise Periscopes to help pass the time!!! [emoji6]

Thanks for the link to the RCI blog too.They have a thread specifically for periscoping. We live in the woods so my first attempt at periscoping will be of trees. :)

Kat, you rock, again, thank you for sharing your time with the cruise critic community!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Thank You so Much!!! [emoji4] I had fun sharing my Adventure with Everyone!!!!!!

Kathy,

Wow girl, you made us all feel like we were on the ship with you! You did an incredible job with scoping, posting on CC, and answering FB questions. Please thank Dirk for letting us share this cruise with you guys.

Jackie