cigar bar Anthem

Does anyone know if the Anthem has a cigar bar? I looked at the deck plans and wasn't able to find it.

Thanks,

Susan

No, didn't see one when I was on Anthem. There is a smoking area

on deck 5. Starboard side aft.

Partially enclosed area where there was lots of cigar

smoking. Also, smoking area on pool deck.

We usually cruise with Princess and all their ships have a cigar bar. Surprised Anthem doesn't have one.

Thanks,

Susan

Only Voyager and Freedom class ships were built with dedicated cigar lounges. They are named "Connoisseur Club" and are forward on Deck 5, next to the lounge there.

Oasis class ships have an outdoor bar area for cigar smoking on Deck 17.(?)

The Quantum class offer little to contribute to the enjoyment of a cigar. It's a shame, but, that's the way it. Freedom and Voyager classes do have nice lounges. Give them a look. They're nice ships, depending on what you are looking for.

Does anyone know if the cigar smoking area on the Oasis is partially or fully blocked by the wind? I know there's an area near the pool bar, but trying to get an idea if its out in the open, under an overhang, or blocked by a wall or glass partition, etc.

Does anyone know if the cigar smoking area on the Oasis is partially or fully blocked by the wind? I know there's an area near the pool bar, but trying to get an idea if its out in the open, under an overhang, or blocked by a wall or glass partition, etc.

We just returned from the Allure and the cigar (and smoking area) is on Deck 15 midships at the Pool Bar or Sand Bar (Don't remember exactly which one). It is outdoors with an enclosed side but the wind whistles down the deck making is almost impossible to light a cigar if you don't have a torch lighter. If you fly, a torch lighter is prohibited in all luggage. Each evening they have a "Cigar under the Stars" event, but I never saw more than one or two cigar smokers up there...just a ton of cigarette smokers. While I love the Oasis class ships, they are not cigar friendly in any form. The Voyager and Freedom class ships have beautiful cigar lounges that are wonderful!