!!! NORWEGIAN ESCAPE !!! ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

I told mom I wanted to try the rope course, so up we went.

Here is Margaritaville. I think that is the busiest I've ever saw it. Keep in mind that the venue wraps around.

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-266_zpsyj3kw8db.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-267_zpsm0rgm8fn.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-268_zpsjtxavcqm.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-269_zpszdlxlzzs.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-270_zpsmjkydiay.jpg

You do realize that you don't have to individually post for each response. You can create one mega response by clicking on the smaller button just to the right of the word quote that has the quote mark and a plus sign. Once you have hit that button on all the ones you want to respond to then hit the "quote" button on the final one then they all appear neatly in one post where you can consolidate. It makes your thread much easier than clogging up an already lengthy thread with banal "thanks for subscribing" posts multiple times in row. This drastically will reduce the load time of the thread for those on slower connections.

What a neat tip! I've seen people do that, but never knew how, thanks for sharing.

Gambee!!!!:D:D

Just found this yesterday, and have JUST caught up!!!

Another AWESOME review!!! Pictures are AMAZING!!!!

LOVING this review.......

Wow. I feel like I just finished your Oasis one, and I LOVED that.

23 days and we are on Oasis for the first time. Royal for the first time.

Your review has our family SO pumped!!!

Cannot wait for the next installment.

Happy Belated Birthday, Gambee's Mom!!!! You guys are SO cute!!!!:D:D

Norwegian%20Escape%20review-236_zpszzyzz52u.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20review-235_zpstk0abmut.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20review-234_zpsxosfnu0c.jpg

untitled-6_zps9jthqcb9.jpg

After that I was very hot, and I wanted a beer. I also remember that my stomach was a bit sore and usually beers are the best kind of drinks at that time. I am usually not a beer drinker, they make me bloated. So we went down to deck 8 to the District Brew House. By the way I LOVE THIS VENUE!!!!!!!

They have like 80 beers, something like that.

Norwegian%20Escape%20review-237_zpspvdkgmaz.jpg

Are all the beers covered by th drink package. I know might be stupid question but I can see them saying sense there special beers there not

Wow, I'm really surprised Ro was still working in the Vibe. When we were on the ship in Mid February she had been on for 3 plus months. Maybe she took her vacation and came back. I agree she was great!

You do realize that you don't have to individually post for each response. You can create one mega response by clicking on the smaller button just to the right of the word quote that has the quote mark and a plus sign. Once you have hit that button on all the ones you want to respond to then hit the "quote" button on the final one then they all appear neatly in one post where you can consolidate. It makes your thread much easier than clogging up an already lengthy thread with banal "thanks for subscribing" posts multiple times in row. This drastically will reduce the load time of the thread for those on slower connections.

I think it is rather nice that he takes the time to acknowledge people. He does it in his way and anyone you doesn't like it can easily scroll by.

I got the Jalapeño Mojito, Dear lord, it was ridiculously spicy! I usually enjoy spicy drinks, but this one kicked my ass!

Mom got the berry one.

I never realized that mojitos came in such varieties. On RCI all I've ever asked for is a mojito and that is what I got. I didn't know that I had options!

Here is Margaritaville. I think that is the busiest I've ever saw it. Keep in mind that the venue wraps around.

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-267_zpsm0rgm8fn.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-269_zpszdlxlzzs.jpg

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-270_zpsmjkydiay.jpg

This area with these armchairs was instead packed with dining tables on the transatlantic. They've removed an entire section of tables. I guess they are no longer needed since they've switched to pay.

Edited by LrgPizza

I was on Escape two months ago, and I am loving your review and all the pictures. It makes me feel like I was just there!

It also makes me want to drink. And eat. Love the pics of the beverages and the food.

On page 12 Gambee. You and your mom are such dolls, I sure hope to sail with you both someday. Looks like you're having a blast. Can't wait for more.

Mary (cruise with mary)

Thank you Mary :)

This world is very small, I would not be surprised if one day we happen to be on the same vessel.

Every time I read a Gambee review I have make a note in my phone of where I left off (Gambee, page 14, post 275). By the time I come back, I'm like 3 pages behind. Lol.

I agree with you 100% about the pool deck. The next time I sail the Escape I will definitely get on early to get a Vibe pass.

Hahaha, too funny.

Thank you for following along, I always enjoy your input.

Vibe is surely something that will make your cruise that much better.

I am afraid I did not see them. They do have sliders on food republic, but not sure if they are waygu beef.

Thanks! It seems they were then removed from the menu- I remember having them on the BA late 2014.

Is there any sharp difference you are finding between the BA and Escape?

Every time I read a Gambee review I have to make a note in my phone of where I left off (Gambee, page 14, post 275).

Sorry to hijack, thanks for the tip Yorkvillain!:)

Carrie

Ro also goes around with fruit skewers every so often. She was fantastic!!! I think her contract ends in 5 weeks, and she goes on vacation for a couple of months.

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-103_zpsavok7jnw.jpg

At one point they made some announcements that they were offering free mimosas for anyone who visited an art auction. While a lot of people had the unlimited drink package, I know for a fact that not everyone had it. Quite a few people were paying for their drinks. So I guess maybe more than one made use of the free mimosas. It is beyond me how NCL is making money with all these free packages...

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-104_zpsfgisav1j.jpg

This is pretty much how it looked at the busiest. I remember offering to move once for a couple who came a little later, and he said that I was the first nice person he dealt with. I am not sure why, but he said that most guests were rude. That was not my experience at all. The funny thing, is that at one point he was really rude to me over a towel situation… The funny thing is that in Vibe there is no towel control. You can pretty much grab as many as you want.

Let it be said, that was the last time I was nice to him. I have a feeling he was the one being rude to everyone, and not the other way around :rolleyes:

Norwegian%20Escape%20Review%20day%202-106_zpsavamlwx5.jpg

Ummmm hmmmmm, I knew it! LOL

This is something that is not too clear. On the dailies I believe they say they close at 7pm, but that is only the bar. When we got kicked out, I meant from the jacuzzi, but in all reality I think you can be there at any time of the night. Just without a jacuzzi and a bar.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was hoping the Jacuzzi would be 24 X 7. I know the Haven Jacuzzi used to be 24 X 7.. I wish they had a 24 X 7 option for us poor folk lol.

-Keith

Edited by Heronymous

Love the review. I was wondering when you said that there's no place for adults to sit by the kids pool if that is also true for the kiddie aqua park? Also, did you happen to take pictures of the kiddie Aqua park? Thanks!!

Amazing pictures as always!! Can't get enough of that blue water. It's funny, I am full from dinner and ice cream yet your pictures of the food and drinks make me want to eat right this minute! :p

You mentioned the internet a couple times. It says 1 device for the VOOM internet, so you were actually able to use it on two different devices but you just had to sign out and then back in on the other one?