Liberty May 22-29, water slides and mdr menu

Hey we are packing for next weekend. First time out of Galveston and first time on Liberty OTS. Does anyone know if the water slides are installed? Also, does anyone have the nightly menu for the MDR? Much obliged. We skipped last year and have some catching up to do. 😎

Hey we are packing for next weekend. First time out of Galveston and first time on Liberty OTS. Does anyone know if the water slides are installed? Also, does anyone have the nightly menu for the MDR? Much obliged. We skipped last year and have some catching up to do. 😎

We are doing the LOS in November and I was just checking out this page recommended in another CC post...seems to have lots of current info in one place, including the menus. Enjoy your cruise!!!

http://www.robinsons1874.com/Liberty/

We just returned from last weeks sailing on the Liberty. We watched as part of the Tidal Wave Slide was removed from the ship. I Do Not know if this was for repair & replace or removal .... But part of it was removed by crane, saw it happen with my own 2 eyes!!!!

Other 2 slides are up and running!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. I read somewhere the Tidal Wave wouldn't be ready till June.

My son was disappointed that Tidal Wave wasn't going when we sailed back in March. I rebooked us onboard for March, 2018. I have my fingers crossed that it will be ready by then. :)

We just returned from last weeks sailing on the Liberty. We watched as part of the Tidal Wave Slide was removed from the ship. I Do Not know if this was for repair & replace or removal .... But part of it was removed by crane, saw it happen with my own 2 eyes!!!!

Thanks for this update.

Little birdie told me "scrapped". We'll see, but I'm 90% confident in where I heard it. Website still says it is coming in June.

Edited by LMaxwell

Thanks. I read somewhere the Tidal Wave wouldn't be ready till June.

That's what we were told last week , they have modified it and added a bit of a hump to slow people down , one of the activities staff tried it originally and he said it was pretty scary

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app