Request for New Ship to be added

grandmaR

I want to write a proper Review of the AmaViola, which is a new ship. I cannot do this without the ship name on the list.

I have asked several places. I wrote to the Help address and was told

If a ship you want to review isn't listed in the menu, please post your comments on the message board at boards.cruisecritic.com

I did that three weeks ago. There has been no response. What do I have to do to get the ship listed so I can do the review?????

I want to write a proper Review of the AmaViola, which is a new ship. I cannot do this without the ship name on the list.

If a ship you want to review isn't listed in the menu, please post your comments on the message board at boards.cruisecritic.com

I did that three weeks ago. There has been no response. What do I have to do to get the ship listed so I can do the review?????

As they told you, write the review and post it here........

CruiseCritic seems notoriously slow to respond to this type of request. I would go ahead and post the review here. Most river cruisers will see it here rather than on the formal review board. When the Viola finally does go up on the review site, you can copy and paste it to the main review board.

FuelScience

• 2 weeks later...
Also our managing editor, Colleen McDaniel, is heading out on AmaViola next week. So we'll get our full review up within a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Chris, I have been wanting to post a review of my cruise on AMA STELLA

and she is not listed either:(....I emailed Cruise Critic as well and was

told they have NO ETA on when the ship will be on the site:(...so I cannot

post my review over there either.

Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

OH never mind....it is there now:):).....I can now copy and paste my review over there!:)

Edited by Lois R

Well, I am happy....:):) the ship I sailed, AMA Stella is now there......I can copy and paste my review from here to there:)

Yes!

Edited by Lois R

Yep. We have that one up now too. Go here and click on the buttons that say add a review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1176

Thank you:)...now lets see how long it takes for the review to actually

"go live" on there;)

• 2 weeks later...
Yep. We have that one up now too. Go here and click on the buttons that say add a review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1176

Hi Chris:).....would you be able to find out when my review will be

posted please?.....I submitted it back on June 2nd.

Thanks for sharing your experience....I am surprised you were not told

about the Specialty Restaurant (that it was not extra $).

I hope my review eventually gets posted.

well I didn't ask as I assumed it was extra, and didn't find out that it wasn't until it was too late to book

This is the sort of thing that my TA, who is very knowledgeable about river cruising, makes sure I know about in advance. In fact, she pointed out the specialty restaurant and reminded me to sign up.