Hello from Harmony!

Is this the ship that's gonna have Grease as the Broadway show? If you are a Broadway show person please let me know how it is! How many people are onboard?

Can't wait for the rest of your review

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much...we'll be on in March....Two questions please:

1. Is the Abyss blocking the view to the Aqua Theater from the last aft boardwalk balcony cabins...specifically on deck #9 ?

2. Are the shower heads adjustable (slides up & down) or fixed height ?

Hi everyone! I am onboard Harmony of the Seas for the preview cruise of this amazing ship! My name is louise and I have a blog but I am also a huge cruise critic fan and user so I wanted to share here too.

First impressions 'DEAR LORD SHE IS HUUUUUUUUGE!!!' Yes, she is as we all

know, the biggest ship in the whole wide world - but when you see her your jaw drops! I swear you can see this ship from space, without a telescope.

We boarded so smoothly using the online check in, there were many many staff to meet and greet us and get us checked in using iPads in the port terminal, meaning we were car to ship in just ten minutes flat including security, top marks!

Our cabin is a superior balcony on deck 10, we have a double bed and a sofa bed for my boys. The cabin has a very modern decor with nice furnishings and a high quality finish, mum particularly likes the carpets.

The ship has many of the oasis class features including zip wire, rock climbing wall, flow rider, carousel etc and a new one - The Abyss - a ten storey slide (not a water slide just a regular sit on a mat pee your pants and scream really loudly kind of slide) it's INSANE!! You can hear the screams for miles. My son threw himself down it straight away. [ATTACH]385829[/ATTACH]

We tried some lovely nibbles at Jamie's Italian, with a daiquiri (mmmmm)

[ATTACH]385830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]385831[/ATTACH]

The Central Park area is really nice, a peaceful feature in this plastic fantastic environment.

It is noticeable that it takes a long time to get anywhere, and that although there are lots of nice areas none of them are actually very big, we can imagine the pool area being very tight on sea days.

We have a very busy schedule but I will try to report back later on - I have to get ready for my big fat dinner now! [ATTACH]385832[/ATTACH]

Sailing in June. Can't wait. Thanks for your post.

The weather is not so good today but we have lots of plans - a behind the scenes culinary tour, and a preview of Grease the new production show in the grand theatre so I will be back later with more updates! Sorry if I can't answer all questions here but we have s busy schedule and only a short time on board but I hope this is giving a nice taste of what you might have to come if you are booked on this beautiful ship!