Kyyss bags

kazy66

Can anyone please tell me if any of the stores in Orlando airport sell Kyyss bags.

I have tried to find one in the UK but had no luck- probably not much call for them here due to our lovely weather lol!

Can anyone please tell me if any of the stores in Orlando airport sell Kyyss bags.

I have tried to find one in the UK but had no luck- probably not much call for them here due to our lovely weather lol!

Had never heard of them until I read a thread last night. Don't know about MCO but when I Googled them last night Amazon had them for sale as did other sites. Not certain you can order them in UK so suggest Google them and find out.

We ordered ours through the internet on Amazon.

We had them engrave our initials and requested our own lock #to open it.

This was included in the cost.

They told us 6 weeks to get, we got it in 2 weeks.

Use ours every cruise.

Safe travels

Thanks

Ive tried on line sites in uk without any luck, including Amazon.

The one site I manged to find one on just had them listed as out of stock as well as only being available to be shipped from the US.

Figured if I am going to manage to bag one ( sorry- no pun intended) it would be as I get off the plane in Orlando.

Even had a friend look in UK airport but nowhere to be found!

Just out of interest- what is average price of them in US.

If I remember correctly, the site I found them on ( although out of stock) was around $75 plus shipping of about $20

Thanks

Ive tried on line sites in uk without any luck, including Amazon.

The one site I manged to find one on just had them listed as out of stock as well as only being available to be shipped from the US.

Figured if I am going to manage to bag one ( sorry- no pun intended) it would be as I get off the plane in Orlando.

Even had a friend look in UK airport but nowhere to be found!

Just out of interest- what is average price of them in US.

If I remember correctly, the site I found them on ( although out of stock) was around $75 plus shipping of about $20

OMG

They have gone up.

We got ours, flashing pink in color with black seeming for $59 couple years ago.......shipping and handling state side where we live was under $10.

I cannot believe the trouble you are having obtaining one.

We see more and more of them the more we cruise.

Good luck.

I thought they were only available directly from the people who make them (Kyss.com). They have 3 sizes, all the same price, $44.95. They do advertise a backlog on the 2 biggest sizes. I have the smallest size and it is plenty big for 2 people, unless you plan to carry snorkel fins.

The best bag ever, I use mine for lots of things. It's nice to be able to turn your back on your bag and not worry about it.

I thought they were only available directly from the people who make them (Kyss.com). They have 3 sizes, all the same price, $44.95. They do advertise a backlog on the 2 biggest sizes. I have the smallest size and it is plenty big for 2 people, unless you plan to carry snorkel fins.

The best bag ever, I use mine for lots of things. It's nice to be able to turn your back on your bag and not worry about it.

The correct URL is kyssbags.com.

Thanks for all your posts but not having any luck ordering one in the uk. Tried the direct kyss site as posted above but cant access it for some reason.

If anyone knows of an outlet that stocks them in either orlando or fort lauderdale pleeeeease let me know, otherwise I' ll be taking old faithful beach bag on its annual jaunt!! Oh well- guess I cant have everything I want!

Thanks for all your posts but not having any luck ordering one in the uk. Tried the direct kyss site as posted above but cant access it for some reason.

If anyone knows of an outlet that stocks them in either orlando or fort lauderdale pleeeeease let me know, otherwise I' ll be taking old faithful beach bag on its annual jaunt!! Oh well- guess I cant have everything I want!

Are you trying kyssbags.com or kyss.com? Some posters erroneously provide the latter, which is incorrect.

I agree with the PP, they are not available at retail, even Amazon.

Must be ordered directly from them. http://www.kyssbags.com

Have you tried asking on your roll call? Maybe a US based person could order for you and bring it along on your cruise.

Hi all.

Just managed to get on the kyss site- finally- only to find large and medium all out of stock anyway!

However, medium bag is $44.95 but shipping is then $34.95- total of $79.90.

Thanks to all but have decided not worth taking the risk to preorder in case it doesnt arrive in time + would rather not have to resus dh when he realised i'd paid $80 for a beach bag lol!!!

Going to stick with old faithful beach bag which cost £5 from local store!

Happy cruising!

Not sure if you are coming back here or not, but how about trying your roll call? Maybe someone in the US can order it for you and then you pay them on the ship? Have heard of people doing this such as this in the past. Just a thought.

Just a heads up.

Went to Amazonprime right now and the kyss bags are still available and are $49

Depending on your ordering status will show the shipping and handling fee.

Like I said, that is where we got them.

Enjoy.

Safe travels

As some that works in law enforcement I have to say that I really don't think these are safe & I personally would never leave my valuables in one of these & expect them to still be there when I return. Just my two cents.

I have one, they are expensive and very heavy. Also, after using it for two weeks at the beach in St. Maarten it started to fall apart! I felt my belongings were safe as they were locked in the bag and it was chained to my chair when I went in the water. But as I said heavy and made very shoddy.