Booking questions...

Hello All,

I was wondering if there is any advantage to booking directly with RCCL over booking with an online cruise site.

Also...what is RCCL's policy on getting credit on your cruise if the price drops after booking?

Thanks so much for your help. It's been a while since we cruised RCCL and I forget and things may have changed.:)

Hello All,

I was wondering if there is any advantage to booking directly with RCCL over booking with an online cruise site.

Also...what is RCCL's policy on getting credit on your cruise if the price drops after booking?

Thanks so much for your help. It's been a while since we cruised RCCL and I forget and things may have changed.:)

If you are booked under US/Canadian rules, then Royal will normally grant price drops before final payment date.

Hello All,

As long as price changes are prior to final payment you can take advantage of them. After final payment, you area locked in with your price.

Thank you! How long before sailing date is final payment due?

For a cruise of 5 days or longer: 90 days. Shorter cruises: 75 days.

Edited by clarea

Hello All,

You can also email me at korema1 at gmail com

If I have any questions or comments, at any time I find it easier to call RCCL directly. I don't like using a 'middle man' for this reason.

Once we had a discrepancy and I needed to keep feeding the TA with points to make. What a hassle when I couldn't deal directly myself.

Sometimes the line directly will have a deal on a specific cabin or a cabin in a good location or one with additional space... Things that you or a TA may not know about.

If you get a good perk with an online TA though, by all means book with them. I haven't found one lately since my last TA retired.