More price drops Divina June sailings

BermudaBound2014

$299 inside, 399 outside, 499 balcony. Plus tax. Additional obc credit varies by agent. Looks like special applies to all June sailings. These prices are similar to what I'd expect for last minute June cruising; so i doubt this is any type of error, but the price reduction is likely associated with supply/demand inventory so you may want to act quickly if you wish to travel in June.

Also, a strange perk package came up for divina in October. Offer had Internet, unlimited drinks, and shore excursion credit included for all cabins with a 399.00 starting point. I think this one may be a mistake as only one agency shows these perks for divina (but the perks are identical to what ncl is offering). Might be worth a call before the agency pulls offer if heart is set on cruising in October.

Neither of these are stellar once in a lifetime prices, but they both represent some of the cheapest I've charted for June or October.

Just trying to help :)

$299 inside, 399 outside, 499 balcony. Plus tax. Additional obc credit varies by agent. Looks like special applies to all June sailings. These prices are similar to what I'd expect for last minute June cruising; so i doubt this is any type of error, but the price reduction is likely associated with supply/demand inventory so you may want to act quickly if you wish to travel in June.

Also, a strange perk package came up for divina in October. Offer had Internet, unlimited drinks, and shore excursion credit included for all cabins with a 399.00 starting point. I think this one may be a mistake as only one agency shows these perks for divina (but the perks are identical to what ncl is offering). Might be worth a call before the agency pulls offer if heart is set on cruising in October.

Neither of these are stellar once in a lifetime prices, but they both represent some of the cheapest I've charted for June or October.

Thanks for the tip.

I wonder if the October one is not a mistake but a special promo because she will have just come out of dry dock October 7th.

It's certainly possible, except it seems odd that the promo matches NCL exactly. I've never seen MSC offer free internet or free shore excursion credit, and when they offer free drinks it's always been with vouchers (that I'm aware of). I'm thinking someone on the TA site entered the specials incorrectly. Even with those specials, I'm willing to bet October pricing will drop even more. It is a notoriously slow month. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the $299 inside, $399 outside, and $499 balcony specials MSC seems to run rather consistently.

Edited by BermudaBound2014

MSC is offering their "Get It All" promotion on select dates.

Starting from $798, your all-inclusive cruise includes:

• 7-NIGHT CRUISE - Cruise the Caribbean in beautiful accommodations on the ultramodern MSC Divina
  • MEALS - Dine at the buffet and main dining rooms
  • UNLIMITED DRINKS - Drink cocktails, beer, wine, coffee, soft drinks & more with the More-For-Less Classic Unlimited Drink Package ($315 value)
  • WIFI - Enjoy the Internet Surfer Package ($33 value) that includes email and social media
  • TOUR EXCURSION - Receive a Shipboard Credit which can be used for a tour or for whatever you desire ($40 -$75 value)
  • KIDS SAIL FREE - Kids 12 & Under Sail FREE on select sailings

Bret

MSC is offering their "Get It All" promotion on select dates.

Starting from $798, your all-inclusive cruise includes:

• 7-NIGHT CRUISE - Cruise the Caribbean in beautiful accommodations on the ultramodern MSC Divina
  • MEALS - Dine at the buffet and main dining rooms
  • UNLIMITED DRINKS - Drink cocktails, beer, wine, coffee, soft drinks & more with the More-For-Less Classic Unlimited Drink Package ($315 value)
  • WIFI - Enjoy the Internet Surfer Package ($33 value) that includes email and social media
  • TOUR EXCURSION - Receive a Shipboard Credit which can be used for a tour or for whatever you desire ($40 -$75 value)
  • KIDS SAIL FREE - Kids 12 & Under Sail FREE on select sailings

Bret

YEP, that's the offer! Worded slightly differently, but same amenities. Bret, I know you are an agent. One of the big box agencies has the price starting at $499 pp not 798 pp. Maybe I found another glitch in the system ;-).

Disclaimer: I am NOT a travel agent, not trying to sell anyone anything, not trying to thrash on any of the agents on this message board. I'm just a fellow member trying to help out fellow cruisers :).

YEP, that's the offer! Worded slightly differently, but same amenities. Bret, I know you are an agent. One of the big box agencies has the price starting at $499 pp not 798 pp. Maybe I found another glitch in the system ;-).

Disclaimer: I am NOT a travel agent, not trying to sell anyone anything, not trying to thrash on any of the agents on this message board. I'm just a fellow member trying to help out fellow cruisers :).

Different promotions.

The $798 is the all inclusive package MSC is offering.

The $499 is called get on board.

These are two separate and different promotions

While these may be listed as two separate promotions TODAY, several of the big box agencies were [U]combining the offers[/U] when I posted this back on May 30th. Quite likely it was another computer glitch, but I took the booking through to the very end and I'm confident the agencies would have stood behind the offer. Pricing Glitches are pretty common in the industry and 9 times out of 10 they are honored. You just need to be prepared to act quickly :).

The October pricing is great and that is why I booked yesterday. The lower price is for the Eastern sailings.The western sailing are more,they were $648 cruise only. You also need to add the ports which ours was $111.00

We got the all inclusive package which was OBC, free internet,and unlimited drinks package. The hook was that it is a guarantee cabin, but for additional (fantastica class) cost, which I bit hook line and sinker you got to choose your cabin. I grabbed an aft balcony.:D

Steve

We don't seem to get anything like those offers when booking from the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Try VPN to one the cities in the US and see. Not sure if they will flag by your home address?