Booking "bed by bath" online

sparkins_mob

Perhaps I'm just a bit dim, but that's why I have you lovely people to ask stupid questions.

On an S class ship, how do you book a cabin with bed by the bath online? I know that cabins with the bed by the bath are the 3 and 4 person cabin so they will have the square or triangle on the deck plans, but when I try to find those cabins on the Celebrity website, all of them are unavailable when I'm trying to book with only two people. If I pretend I'm booking for three people then those cabins show up, but I really only want to book two people.

On our last cruise we had the bed by the bath but our travel agent booked it for us. The travel agency we used last time was bought by a different one and they don't offer any extra perks so we thought we would just do it ourselves and have control over the booking.

I know a lot of people prefer the bed by the bath and not all of them have 3 or 4 people, so how do you get around it? Do you have call Celebrity directly? Do you book with 3 people and then delete the third person?

I think the best way to handle this is to call Celebrity directly, explain your need and let them help you select a room.

This is what I did when my TA was unable to guarantee early dining every night even though it was for medical reasons. She was unable to confirm early dining until much closer to the cruise date and I was unwilling to take any chances (it was our first cruise)....when I explained what I needed and why, I was immediately assured of early dining and now I get it every time I book.

Perhaps I'm just a bit dim, but that's why I have you lovely people to ask stupid questions.

On an S class ship, how do you book a cabin with bed by the bath online? I know that cabins with the bed by the bath are the 3 and 4 person cabin so they will have the square or triangle on the deck plans, but when I try to find those cabins on the Celebrity website, all of them are unavailable when I'm trying to book with only two people. If I pretend I'm booking for three people then those cabins show up, but I really only want to book two people.

On our last cruise we had the bed by the bath but our travel agent booked it for us. The travel agency we used last time was bought by a different one and they don't offer any extra perks so we thought we would just do it ourselves and have control over the booking.

I know a lot of people prefer the bed by the bath and not all of them have 3 or 4 people, so how do you get around it? Do you have call Celebrity directly? Do you book with 3 people and then delete the third person?

You could book a room with the triangle/square - 3-4 person room. You can book it with just 2 people.

You could book a room with the triangle/square - 3-4 person room. You can book it with just 2 people.

When I try booking those rooms with only two people it says they are unavailable, but when I try with three they are magically available. Perhaps another website glitch?

That is why I never book online either with X or a TA! I have never had a problem getting a cabin with the bed by the bath with 2 people. Look at what cabins are available, pick 1 or 2 you would like and call either Celebrity or a TA and book it.

That is why I never book online either with X or a TA! I have never had a problem getting a cabin with the bed by the bath with 2 people. Look at what cabins are available, pick 1 or 2 you would like and call either Celebrity or a TA and book it.

We always call Celebrity, and others, to book a room. Almost always get up graded and maybe some other perks that are not advertised. Can't understand why anyone would book on line. So much better to talk to real person!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We always call Celebrity, and others, to book a room. Almost always get up graded and maybe some other perks that are not advertised. Can't understand why anyone would book on line. So much better to talk to real person!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You have to call to get the Captain's Club one category upgrade anyway...

This may be a time or situation where DIY includes calling directly for assistance with a special request.

bon voyage

All cabins are built in units of two. Therefore the bed/balcony...bed /bath are every other down the whole side of ship. Your square /triangle ALL have bed by bath. Therefore just count up or down by two to see what configuration you want.