Seaside

champagne123

Good morning!!! It is me again. I did not want to start a new thread ...so hopefully someone will see this and is able to answer my question.

I was thinking of adding the 2nd leg on the Seaside. (7 days just seems too short for us.) Does anyone know if the 2nd leg will have the same menu's and entertainment as the first leg, or do they change it up?:)

Good morning!!! It is me again. I did not want to start a new thread ...so hopefully someone will see this and is able to answer my question.

I was thinking of adding the 2nd leg on the Seaside. (7 days just seems too short for us.) Does anyone know if the 2nd leg will have the same menu's and entertainment as the first leg, or do they change it up?:)

Same everything Champagne,,,other than the ports of call of course,,:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am wondering if anyone will be on the Seaside Launch in Dec 2017? Is the yacht club what they advertise on the website? This will be our first cruise and it sounds toooo good to be true all the things the yacht club has to offer!:D when are you able to book dining reservations and know more information? does anyone know? I tried to ask but no one seems to really know.. Thanks

Hello, I am wondering if anyone will be on the Seaside Launch in Dec 2017? Is the yacht club what they advertise on the website? This will be our first cruise and it sounds toooo good to be true all the things the yacht club has to offer!:D when are you able to book dining reservations and know more information? does anyone know? I tried to ask but no one seems to really know.. Thanks

Jenny,,if you're booked on MSC Seaside's inaugural sailing on December 23rd,,,here is a link to their roll call where you can interact with others on the same sailing:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2296804

There is also a MSC Seaside Interior Renderings Sticky thread at the top of the page where all things MSC Seaside are discussed,,,:D

Menu and entertainment will be the same.

Looking at the ship model,,,it appears that most of the steel hull balconies are on the lower decks,,,:)

MSC%20Seaside%20YC%2018001_zps3gfvyqpp.jpg

Looking at this, now I'm worried about our suite that we booked (9208). I thought it had a bigger balcony, but it looks like we will see more people walking under us than water :-(

Edited by glamer57

You do know that 9208 is on the starboard side on the angle of the ship ?although from the model it looks like it is next to the long deck 9 balconies so the view may well be restricted.

Looking at this, now I'm worried about our suite that we booked (9208). I thought it had a bigger balcony, but it looks like we will see more people walking under us than water :-(

You're views will be limited with no view forward as you are the second stateroom on the back-side of the hump.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-23%20at%207.23.36%20AM_zpscbtykutn.png

Edited by Mikesa1721