Harmony CL complimentary drinks outside happy hour

abo

I think I saw recently on these boards a list of complimentary drinks served 11 - 11 on Oasis and/or Allure (sorry, can't find the original thread now!). Does anyone who is/has been on Harmony know if there's a similar list available and, if so, does anyone have a picture of it they can post?

Many thanks.

I think I saw recently on these boards a list of complimentary drinks served 11 - 11 on Oasis and/or Allure (sorry, can't find the original thread now!). Does anyone who is/has been on Harmony know if there's a similar list available and, if so, does anyone have a picture of it they can post?

Many thanks.

This link shows the drink menu on Oasis in the Suite Lounge http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48894180&postcount=17

Many thanks.

There is no CL on Harmony. That area is now Wonderland.

The suite lounge on d17 is for those in Suites and Pinnacles only. If you are in a suite then you will get a letter welcoming you - this clearly states :

" Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm in the Suite Lounge, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase. "

The only comp drinks in the Suite lounge are during the usual 'happy hour' of 5-8.30....but they do tend to keep the wine pouring during dinner in Coastal Kitchen.

If you are not in a suite then you go to the DL (which is a rather dull room down on deck 4 with no windows) and you have drinks during 5-8;30 as usual as well as 3 drinks a day loaded on your card to use at other bars. The DL did have a coffee machine.

5666be9039fe25365b0f0fa46e742c00.jpg

Edited by little britain

I meant in the SL. So you are saying no complimentary wine, beer or soda for Gold Card holders in the SL from 11Am t0 11PM?

You do not get 'gold' cards on Harmony either!

Purple for Star Class

Plum for Sky Class

Blue for Sea Class

White for Pinnacle.

Here is the full text of the email you receive from the Concierge:

It is our pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Harmony of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

We are Raj and Ricardo, your onboard Concierges. We are available to assist you throughout your cruise vacation from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm daily in the Suite Lounge on Deck 17aft.

As a Sky Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard.

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of our services:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Continental Breakfast from 7:00 am -10:00 am daily in the Lounge

· A la Carte breakfast in Coastal Kitchen on port days from 7:00 am to 09:00 am and sea days and from 8:00 am to10:00 am. (No reservations required)

· Express lunch from noon to 1:30 pm on port days in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· A la carte lunch from noon to 1:30 pm on sea days in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17.

· Dinner served in Coastal Kitchen from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm, deck 17,

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm in the Suite Lounge, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup with a selection of wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for Suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· In Suite Dining. Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (For menus, please refer to your stateroom television).

· Priority reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, onboard activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward.

· Show Reservations are not required for all Sky Suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time. For Comedy show tickets, please see your Concierge or reserve now through the Royal IQ app.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Royal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Priority departure. Please ask your Concierges for more details.

The Suite Lounge is a private area exclusive for guests staying in the Star Class and Sky Class categories and is accessible 24 hours a day with your SeaPass card.

We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no bathrobes, no swim or pool attire is allowed, and footwear is required at all times). Please be informed that during the cocktail hours on formal nights, shorts, sandals and tank tops are not permitted in the lounge. We encourage all of our Guests to follow the evening dress code reflected on the daily Evening Planner.

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy these exclusive venues, we require that all minors must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

The lounge is designated a smoke-free area. Food and beverages are for consumption within the lounge only.

It would be our pleasure to assist you in any way to make your cruise experience the more enjoyable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard the Harmony of the Seas.

Harmony of the Seas is the newest and largest smart ship in the world. We recommend you download the Royal IQ App before coming onboard in order to have quick and convenient access to the most up to date information regarding daily activities and programming, access to show, dining, and Shore Excursion reservations, account information, chat service, and so much more!

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person

Just off harmony and we had comp champagne, wine, beer and soda from a selection ie not whatever you like, from 11 am till 11 pm. Usual happy hours 5 till 8.30 for spirits etc. if you wanted spirits apart from happy hours then you had to purchase. Only for grand suites and above in suite lounge, although junior suites can use coastal kitchen in evening I do not believe this includes suite lounge - it is all one big room.

The usual happy hours in the diamond lounge. On the three day sailing they were saving seats in the theatre for diamond plus but it wasn't apparent on the four day sailing.

Are there still hot-n-cold munchies in the DL on HOTS ?

I keep getting mixed answers to my question. So I will re-state. We are Pinnacle so have access to SL and CK. White card, Purple card, Gold card, whatever card we get: is there complimentary wine, soda and beer in HOTS from 11 AM to 11 PM in the SL? The above posted letter does NOT say so, only that you can purchase drinks from the SL bar.

I keep getting mixed answers to my question. So I will re-state. We are Pinnacle so have access to SL and CK. White card, Purple card, Gold card, whatever card we get: is there complimentary wine, soda and beer in HOTS from 11 AM to 11 PM in the SL? The above posted letter does NOT say so, only that you can purchase drinks from the SL bar.

Where did you ever state that you were Pinnacle?:rolleyes:

The letter was sent to a D+ guest in a Sea Suite.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50097574#post50097574

Post 9 clearly answers this.

The concierge letter is very poorly worded - we were on Harmony and wine/beer/soda is indeed complimentary 11am-11pm. Spirits are complimentary for happy hour (5-8.30). Outside of that, spirits can be purchased at the suite bar 11am-11pm.

Where did you ever state that you were Pinnacle?:rolleyes:

The letter was sent to a D+ guest in a Sea Suite.

In defense of 39august, but they are PC Members and they have stated that in various threads when questions come up. However, they don't have to be Pinnacle to gain access to the SL. Just being booked in a GS or above entitles them to the SL all day long.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

Just off harmony and we had comp champagne, wine, beer and soda from a selection ie not whatever you like, from 11 am till 11 pm. Usual happy hours 5 till 8.30 for spirits etc. if you wanted spirits apart from happy hours then you had to purchase. Only for grand suites and above in suite lounge, although junior suites can use coastal kitchen in evening I do not believe this includes suite lounge - it is all one big room.

Thank you for this response. There seemed to be confusion over what was being offered 11 - 11 caused by a poorly worded SL intro letter, which is why I asked for those who had actually been on Harmony what was being offered in practice. Your answer covers that, thanks.

Trying to decide on JS vs Ocean view Balcony on Harmony. Is the Coastal Kitchen worth the extra money? Do they provide free drinks with dinner? We have really enjoyed Luminae in the past on Celebrity and was wondering if it is similar? Nor sure the JS is worth an extra $1300 for myself and the hubby. Might be better off eating in Specialty every night. From what I am seeing, the JS would not give us access to the Suite Lounge. Thoughts?