Night Before Hotel before Hawaii Cruise

augiesmom

My mom and I are considering booking a cruise on the Pride of America in November 2016. Currently when booking, one of the bonus options includes the hotel the night before the cruise departs.

Has anyone selected this option, and if so, what was the hotel?

Thanks!

And they supply bus transfers to the ship. They will give you your departure time - we had 11 am. Takes 15-20 minutes to arrive at the pier. When you get there, the bus passengers go to the front of the line for checking in to the main building so an extra perk. They also take your ship pictures when you check in at the hotel's NCL office so saves some time and they have luggage tags for your bags there so you don't have to try to figure out how to print them off at home and then how to affix them to your bags. The hotel is in a great location - a block from the beach and close to the zoo, aquarium, shopping, eating, and just walking around.

And they supply bus transfers to the ship. They will give you your departure time - we had 11 am. Takes 15-20 minutes to arrive at the pier. When you get there, the bus passengers go to the front of the line for checking in to the main building so an extra perk. They also take your ship pictures when you check in at the hotel's NCL office so saves some time and they have luggage tags for your bags there so you don't have to try to figure out how to print them off at home and then how to affix them to your bags. The hotel is in a great location - a block from the beach and close to the zoo, aquarium, shopping, eating, and just walking around.

We will be first timers on the POA and NCL. Is there a charge for the shuttle from the Marriot if you stay there ?

Before you book a hotel through a cruise line, check the price if you booked independently. On two different cruise lines (not NCL), I found out that I could save a considerable amount of money (even after paying for transportation to the port) if I booked it myself, instead of going through the cruise line.

Before you book a hotel through a cruise line, check the price if you booked independently. On two different cruise lines (not NCL), I found out that I could save a considerable amount of money (even after paying for transportation to the port) if I booked it myself, instead of going through the cruise line.

I agree with this; NCL prices should be checked for air travel and hotels directly.