Thanks to all RCL CC reviewers

So many fantastic reviews lately with photos out of this world (shout out to ADPMOM & Cuizer2 photos... holy cow!!). Rather than name everyone, please know I've been lurking on your review and photos... I love reviews. Just wanted to thank everyone and anyone who puts the time in to share their voyage & adventures, with and without photos :)

So many fantastic reviews lately with photos out of this world (shout out to ADPMOM & Cuizer2 photos... holy cow!!). Rather than name everyone, please know I've been lurking on your review and photos... I love reviews. Just wanted to thank everyone and anyone who puts the time in to share their voyage & adventures, with and without photos :)

And YOURS, too! :)

Thanks! I have a lot of fun doing the reviews... it is like making the cruise last an extra week or two. ;)

As long as people enjoy the reviews, I'll keep doing them (hopefully next time without the flu). :)

Hoopster - this thread coming from you cracks me up! Thank YOU also for the reviews - your post dry dock Navigator review was such a big help to my family last year!! You are all great!

Everyone - keep up the reviews - long, short, with photos or without, live and not live!!! They are all helpful in someway whether we are actively planning a cruise or just liking to live vicariously thru you on a virtual vacation!

I have the agree with, and give thanks to Hoopster too. In my post cruise review I questioned how periscope would effect cruise reviews. I scoped and reviewed for my last one, giving equal representation to both. With the new technology of periscope, full cruise reviews and live ones on CC might not be as common as they once were.

That being said, thanks to those that do reviews of all varieties- live, post-cruise, with or without photos and even the periscope reviews. It is an escape and it is about cruising, so I am good with anything.:)

Edit: I will continue to do live reviews for now, with photos, and scopes. For me, it was fun to bring you all along.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I love reviews. They take me on multiple cruises besides my own. Periscope I'm not as fond of. Sometimes I can't find them, or they're gone already I don't know much about them except they aren't permanent, right?

Besides, I'm a great fan of the written word. Thank you all for the time and effort you use to share your cruises with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi - I totally agree with the OP ... I loved reviews of all sorts before I left on my first cruise. So I thought I would try and say thanks and write my own. Not sure if my style is so odd it only helped a few....or being kind to myself I put it on the wrong board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2363131

Hope I got the link right.

but trying now to find the time to finish and I will because as an earlier person on this thread stated it is helping me relive my experience.