Two Princess Questions

CruiseLurker

I thought I heard that after my 20th Princess cruise I would receive some OBC every cruise. Is this true, if so how much?

I am getting close to elite status(11 cruise credits)... The lounge benefit is the opportunity to buy drinks for $ 5 each plus canape'. Free wine or beer? How about free soda pop?

I thought I heard that after my 20th Princess cruise I would receive some OBC every cruise. Is this true, if so how much?

I am getting close to elite status(11 cruise credits)... The lounge benefit is the opportunity to buy drinks for $ 5 each plus canape'. Free wine or beer? How about free soda pop?

Go to princess's website and it'll tell you all the benefits for the different captains circle levels.

Yes you will eventually get additional OBC. It starts at $25 and goes up to $100 per cruise.

But basically the answer is no to all of your questions. Almost nothing is free.

Edited by Elitein85days

You can easily google "Princess Elite Benefits" to see the entire list. And at 11 cruises, you still have a way to go. Not worth duplicating a web site here.

The loyalty benefit is $25 and starts at either 30 or 35 cruises...I'm too far from that to care at the moment.

The lounge benefit is the opportunity to buy drinks for $ 5 each plus canape'. Free wine or beer? How about free soda pop?

$5 specific drinks in the lounge from 5:00-7:00 most nights. Even though it lists a special drink each night (I've attached the list from last week's Crown Alaska trip) you can get any on the list no matter the night. No other drinks are $5 and no drinks are free in the lounge.

As others have suggested, check the Princess website for the other elite benefits.

image.jpg.79a9bb7d0ba8e22318f8314970a68bc7.jpg

Edited by idahospud

The schedule of OBC is as follows, someone will correct me if my information is no longer correct.

Cruise credits

20 to 30 = $25

31 to 40 = $50

41 to 50 = $75

51 or more = $100

Note that the Loyalty OBC is based on cruise credits, not number of cruises. While for many they are the same, for some they are different. If you sail solo, you get an extra cruise credit. Same if you sail in a suite.

Good luck getting there... you still need 4 cruise credit. Your benefits will begin after you've completed 15 cruise credits. That may still take a while!

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

The schedule of OBC is as follows, someone will correct me if my information is no longer correct.

Cruise credits

20 to 30 = $25

31 to 40 = $50

41 to 50 = $75

51 or more = $100

You got this one right :eek: You get the $25.00 on your 21 cruise and only one per cabin if you have the same address.

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

I am getting close to elite status(11 cruise credits)... The lounge benefit is the opportunity to buy drinks for $ 5 each plus canape'.

With 11 cruise credits, you have Platinum status and thus can go to the elite/platinum/suite lounge already. No need to wait until you are elite.

Cruise credits

20 to 30 = $25

31 to 40 = $50

41 to 50 = $75

51 or more = $100

I don't think it's ever changed. These are the levels that have been the case all along:

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit

32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit

42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

52+ cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

You got this one right :eek: You get the $25.00 on your 21 cruise and only one per cabin if you have the same address.

Tony

No my wife and I have always both received the OBC individually and we do have the same address.

No my wife and I have always both received the OBC individually and we do have the same address.

Wow, lucky you....we have only received one OBC for the both of us:confused:. While I appreciate the OBC, I always thought it unfair as both of us each paid for all those cruises that got us to that level to qualify...same as with the mini-bar....just my two cents;)