Dynamic Dinning Classic- Closed for booking?

Hello everyone, I just booked a cruise on the Anthem for the December 7, 2016 sailing a couple of days ago.

When I booked, I was told Dynamic Classic is closed for booking and only Dynamic Choice is available. Does that mean they are looking to change the Dynamic concept again, or it just meant that the space allotted to that program is full.

I read that if one were to opt for Dynamic Choice, the earliest available reservation is at 6pm, is that true, or earlier seating at 5pm or 5:30pm are available?

Edited by William W

Hello everyone, I just booked a cruise on the Anthem for the December 7, 2016 sailing a couple of days ago.

When I booked, I was told Dynamic Classic is closed for booking and only Dynamic Choice is available. Does that mean they are looking to change the Dynamic concept again, or it just meant that the space allotted to that program is full.

I read that if one were to opt for Dynamic Choice, the earliest available reservation is at 6pm, is that true, or earlier seating at 5pm or 5:30pm are available?

There are earlier spots available, but they go quick. See if dining is available yet for your sailing, if it isn't, keep checking and book as soon as you can. We booked our September cruise a week before final payment and could only get on early reservation. We are hoping to book more as soon as we board the ship.

You might also want to contact whoever booked your cruise and ask if you can get on a wait list for Dynamic Choice.