Valor Steakhouse Question

Jeff From NC

Morning!

We leave for the Valor in 12 days (OMG!!!) and have tried to make reservations several times for the steakhouse. Should we receive some sort of email verification confirming our reservation? Between my wife and I, we have sent four emails but have heard nothing back.

Thank you!!

Jeff

Morning!

We leave for the Valor in 12 days (OMG!!!) and have tried to make reservations several times for the steakhouse. Should we receive some sort of email verification confirming our reservation? Between my wife and I, we have sent four emails but have heard nothing back.

Thank you!!

Jeff

I usually get a reply within 24 to 48 hrs from the Steakhouse to confirm a reservation request.

I use the planning activities or restaurant reservation link on my cruise details to send the request.

Did you check your spam folder?

Morning!

Thank you!!

Jeff

Hi

I had the same experience on a reservation I submitted for our 9/17/16 Valor cruise. I called Carnival which did not help at all. I then wrote to John Heald who responded (via FB) and the next day I had a confirmation in my email.

Hi

I had the same experience on a reservation I submitted for our 9/17/16 Valor cruise. I called Carnival which did not help at all. I then wrote to John Heald who responded (via FB) and the next day I had a confirmation in my email.

Thanks!

Just got off the valor- made reservations about a month in advance and didn't receive the confirmation until the day before we left. Ate there on the Monday night, and decided that Saturday that we would like to eat dinner there again that night. Went to the restaurant at noon and they got us in at 6pm that evening. It was excellent

Morning!

Thank you!!

Jeff

Jeff, we had the same issue for a Vista cruise we are on this September. We were not getting responses back from the ship for either Steakhouse reservations of Chef's Table reservations. I finally got Group Event Planning involved at Carnivial headquarters and they motivated responses from the the Steakhouse manager on the Vista even though she was slow to respond to them. The Vista Steakhouse managers name is Karina Chayka, her email address is VSsupper@carnival.com

Morning!

Thank you!!

Jeff

Jeff,

The Valor Steakhouse Manager is Vanja Lukic and her email is VASupper@carnival.com. She was very nice with all correspondence for my upcoming Carnival Valor Cruise in July. Good Luck!

Morning!

Thank you!!

Jeff

We are just off of Valor on Friday. Ate at the steak house on Tuesday night. We made our reservation well in advance (>1mo.) and never received confirmation email. However, the steak house called and left a message for us in our cabin on Monday to confirm the reservation.

Well I am glad to hear that it not only Vista that is not responding. I have talked to customer service 3 times no help I have sent emails to vssupper@carnival.com and have contacted John Heald on FB no response. I am extremely upset. Don't know what to do next. Our cruise is Oct 21

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Jeff,

The Valor Steakhouse Manager is Vanja Lukic and her email is VASupper@carnival.com. She was very nice with all correspondence for my upcoming Carnival Valor Cruise in July. Good Luck!

Hey there almostaswayne. Looks like we're on the same sailing. I'm wondering if there are more than 1 Steakhouse managers on the Valor. I made my reservations for the Chef's Table thru the Steakhouse and got a reply from

Jasna Saletovic

Steakhouse Manager , Carnival Valor

Carnival Cruise Lines

Maybe Jasna handles the Chef's Table reservations.