Does the select package include coffee?

It includes non alcoholic cocktails and juice too as well as soda. I printed out the description just in case.;)

Do you have a picture of that? Select has never before had those inclusions. I would hate for you to get on the ship and to be disappointed if ther has been a mistake.

Royal replenish includes non- alcoholic drinks, soda, fresh juice, bottled water and premium/specialty coffee (like latte or cappuccino)

Select is beer, wine, soda

Premium is beer, wine, cocktails incl frozen cocktails, soda

Ultimate is soda, fresh juice, bottled water and premium/specialty coffee, beer, wine, cocktails incl frozen cocktails

Do you have a picture of that? Select has never before had those inclusions. I would hate for you to get on the ship and to be disappointed if ther has been a mistake.

Royal replenish includes non- alcoholic drinks, soda, fresh juice, bottled water and premium/specialty coffee (like latte or cappuccino)

Select is beer, wine, soda

Premium is beer, wine, cocktails incl frozen cocktails, soda

Ultimate is soda, fresh juice, bottled water and premium/specialty coffee, beer, wine, cocktails incl frozen cocktails

LIMITED TIME OFFER! 20% off onboard prices when you buy now.

Enjoy the convenience of our all-inclusive Select Beverage Package* to keep you refreshed throughout your voyage. Pay just one flat price and enjoy various beers, wines by the glass, plus non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise. Keep cool on deck with the alcoholic drink of your choice, or choose from a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda and juices. It's the ultimate in convenience and value. Cheers!

Price shown is per person, per day.

This looks like a good deal with the 20% discount and no added service charge but does it include coffee? Mocha to be precise!! :rolleyes:;)

What sailing is that? Mine cruise shows 20% but still adds the 18% service fee.

What sailing is that? Mine cruise shows 20% but still adds the 18% service fee.

All packages on sale or not add 18% gratuity to the listed price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

All packages on sale or not add 18% gratuity to the listed price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That is what I thought too but the OP specifically said he wasn't charged the service charge in his first post so that is why I am asking. As I said, mine shows the 18%.

LIMITED TIME OFFER! 20% off onboard prices when you buy now.

Enjoy the convenience of our all-inclusive Select Beverage Package* to keep you refreshed throughout your voyage. Pay just one flat price and enjoy various beers, wines by the glass, plus non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise. Keep cool on deck with the alcoholic drink of your choice, or choose from a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda and juices. It's the ultimate in convenience and value. Cheers!

Price shown is per person, per day.

Definitely take a copy of that with you! Those are not the normal inclusions for select so you will get a lot more than you paid for.

This is the sheet from Allure, everything stated in the post is marked on Select.

20160511163632-741eb0f9-me.jpg

Wow; they are finally including the non-alcoholic beers. Cool.

OP, by juices they are going to mean the from-concentrate juices. They aren't going to include the fresh-squeezed, at-breakfast, OJ.

Edited by mollyeilis

That price sheet is dated December 2015.

I thought the wine $8 limit had been increased since then - can you even get wine for that price now?

I just saw a recent list from Allure, and the Select limit was $8 and the Premium/Ultimate limit was $13.

I just saw a recent list from Allure, and the Select limit was $8 and the Premium/Ultimate limit was $13.

Thanks.

So if I buy a $10 glass I'd pay the difference? Haven't kept up with all the changes.

Edited by pspercy

I normally buy the Premium Pkg. But I pretty much drink nothing but Miller Lite and one Diet Coke in the morning. So decided to try the Select Pkg and see how it goes.

If I want a mixed drink, we are D+ so I can use the vouchers to get a margarita at night. We can also go to the lounges, but typically I drink wine/beer there also since they don't have any mixed drinks I like.

So going to see how the Select works for me next weekend on Enchantment. Still will do Premium for hubby since he drinks mixed drinks but for me I think the savings will be worth it. On a 3 night cruise I might drink one margarita vs beer. So I think this will be good for me.

Hello.

Our Select Beverage Package includes:

• Beers
  • Wines by the glass
  • Non-Alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks)
  • Fountain Soda with souvenir cup
  • 20% off bottles of wine

Hope this info helps.

Please tell the higher ups to introduce something like a Coffee Card that Princess Cruises has?