Live from the infinity - June 12 a 19

DanaDanes

In summary, we found this to be a simply wonderful wonderful vacation. We LOVED all aspects of the ship and the suite experience.

We had a few hiccups- the day luminae couldn't seat us at lunch (we went in the last 30 minutes and they were totally full) but that gave us a chance to try the mast grill. Delicious!

We marveled about how this really is whatever vacation you want. My husband is an active, health nut teetotaler and he had an absolute blast. I am a trivia loving, show watching, wine lover and I also had a blast.

I was especially happy with how friendly and kind every one on the ship was. That's staff and more so my fellow passengers. We made so many fast friends on the ship.

Alaska is probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life and ever will.

We were concerned we would just eat and read. Instead we had so many amazing adventures !!

This was such a wonderful vacation. We are nervous to book another, because this trip cannot be topped!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your great review and the Inifinity Today's you posted!

We are on the Sept. 4 sailing! I noticed the times you docked in the ports differs from what our schedule states? I just thought it would be the same time for every sailing.

IT's only 30 mintues later at Ketchikan ,but one hour at Icy Strait. But I like to have all the time I can! LOL plus if we are considering an outside source for a whale tour in icy strait, that makes a difference in meeting times. ( I did not notice a copy of the Juneau day on the thread)

Do you know if the times that were printed differed from what you had on your celebrity booking online?

thanks for any thoughts!

Thanks for your great review and the Inifinity Today's you posted!

We are on the Sept. 4 sailing! I noticed the times you docked in the ports differs from what our schedule states? I just thought it would be the same time for every sailing.

IT's only 30 mintues later at Ketchikan ,but one hour at Icy Strait. But I like to have all the time I can! LOL plus if we are considering an outside source for a whale tour in icy strait, that makes a difference in meeting times. ( I did not notice a copy of the Juneau day on the thread)

Do you know if the times that were printed differed from what you had on your celebrity booking online?

thanks for any thoughts!

Glad you enjoyed the review.

The times did vary slightly from the itinerary. The duration was the same but the docking time changed.

This is of absolutely no concern in icy point straight. All of the local vendors are serving the cruise ship. They will not leave you. They are very aware of the docking times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app