Don't Be Loyal to Royal Cause Royal won't Be Loyal To You

Thanks to all who responded, both positive & negative. I just wanted to put the information out there. What you do or don't do with it is up to each of you. But to answer some of your questions, yes that was truly my first post & yes I have been on & enjoyed cruises on many other cruise lines. Thanks.

Thanks to all who responded, both positive & negative. I just wanted to put the information out there. What you do or don't do with it is up to each of you. But to answer some of your questions, yes that was truly my first post & yes I have been on & enjoyed cruises on many other cruise lines. Thanks.

So very true.

Thanks for starting another useless thread.

Maybe Seaborn , Crystal, or Azamara are more to your liking?

More likely Carnival.

As a D+ I have to say we tried Carnival and actually liked it. As a matter of fact we've done b2b because they had better itineraries than Royal. This past January Carnival had a Journey's cruise from Baltimore that went to the ABC islands and ended in San Juan. The 2nd leg from San Juan (eastern carib) and back to Baltimore. Great 21 days and I wish Royal would come up with some nice itins like this from NJ or Baltimore. Remember Royal can do whatever they want to their loyalty program. Watch what you wish for you might just get it.

Theresa

Edited by psupa

Trust me you don't. We were witness to his ranting's in the DL and believe me it was nothing short of annoying, rude, childish behavior.

Ironic, isn't it? The person complaining about his experience being sub par (in his view--not mine) is actually doing things to make the experiences of many others sub par (in my view).

You know, most people I meet on ships, of any level up to and including pinnacle are wonderful and nice and polite and interesting to talk to. But those handful of entitled loud mouths are just awful. We had one on our Oasis TA that I would be thrilled if he decided to never sail any line I sail again. Ugh!

For another worthless post!.....K.O.:rolleyes:

Trust me you don't. We were witness to his ranting's in the DL and believe me it was nothing short of annoying, rude, childish behavior.

I was in the SL and the concierge had to eject the OP several times each day. I will say that he willing left when told to do so but usually returned a while later. I actually found his antics a bit amusing but then I have quirky sense of humor. The concierge, guest service manager and hotel director were all involved and they were not amused so I expect that the OP has created an interesting record for himself.

I was in the SL and the concierge had to eject the OP several times each day. I will say that he willing left when told to do so but usually returned a while later. I actually found his antics a bit amusing but then I have quirky sense of humor. The concierge, guest service manager and hotel director were all involved and they were not amused so I expect that the OP has created an interesting record for himself.

I mentioned his sitting in the SL in the other thread. He was quite proud of himself. Nothing short of childish. May have been amusing watching him get removed from the SL but trust me his antics in the DL were in no way amusing. I am aware of several that reported his behavior.

So, the OP had issues because D+ are no longer in the SL/CL lounge? Good for RCCL. Maybe he should book a Suite going forward. Were they in the SL/CL other than the FREE drink time?? Could you tell if they had a drink package or not???

Edited by troykahack

Another or continues same stuff. For those that sailed with this OP, what is his/her/it issues? Overcrowding in the DL or CL/SL? What was their Status and cabin type? Did they buy the drink package??

Thanks

3000+

The OP is a D+ with around 550 points. His point was that when he booked the cruise D+ members were allowed in the CL. During dry dock the CL was changed to a SL from which he was excluded. He prides himself in being cheap and stays in the least expensive cabin on the ship. He has the nickname "Squeaky" because of his frugalness. No drink package - he doesn't pay for any drinks.

The OP is a D+ with around 550 points. His point was that when he booked the cruise D+ members were allowed in the CL. During dry dock the CL was changed to a SL from which he was excluded. He prides himself in being cheap and stays in the least expensive cabin on the ship. He has the nickname "Squeaky" because of his frugalness. No drink package - he doesn't pay for any drinks.

I get it now. I like that title Squeaky, too funny. Tell them to book a Suite. C&A rewards are only a perk, not a right, and may be adjusted at anytime. They need to read that disclaimer. Matters not that RCCL saw a issue with too many people in the SL/CL. I am so glad RCCL is dealing with the issue. Why does the OP feel so entitled to a perk, that can and may be taken away at any time.

Liberal thinking.