Oasis of the Seas Pre-Trip Report - 2 July 2016

In an iPhone you need to turn on notifications for the periscope app. This is done in the settings -> notifications -> periscope. Make sure notifications are turned on. Sorry not sure how to do it on android but I would think it's similar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The hearts are like "likes" basically you give hearts as a viewer by tapping on the screen. I am new at this as well but I am glad people are enjoying it.

More coming sometime today. I really did work on it yesterday. I don't want to fall too far behind. Sitting in Windjammer right now contemplating my day.

More coming sometime today. I really did work on it yesterday. I don't want to fall too far behind. Sitting in Windjammer right now contemplating my day.

The most important thing is to enjoy your vacation! CC will be here when you get back. Thanks for your report.

I'm going in September, your review is extremely informative. Through cc and periscope, it's like I'm there!! Well, almost. Lol. I wanted one of those drinks!! But, I may steer away from the Mexican food [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Were you using Voom? After watching you I watched Garth brooks in Las Vegas!! [emoji136]. My husband may not like I found out about periscope [emoji53][emoji3] I will tell him it's better than me shopping!! Thanks again. Your making it fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In an iPhone you need to turn on notifications for the periscope app. This is done in the settings -> notifications -> periscope. Make sure notifications are turned on. Sorry not sure how to do it on android but I would think it's similar

I am not a techie, i still can not find the right app to download.

Any K.I.S.S. Instructions are appreciated

Awesome, thanks. Got it on iphone but the ipad version is MIA, at least to me.

So, what do i do to follow?

I can't give you the click by click instructions, but there should be a way to search for the person of interest, such as @yorkvillain to see Tim's scopes from Grandeur.

How do i follow you on Periscope? Thanks!

Almost there with Periscope but lots of users with your cc name in Periscope