Oasis Central Park view room deck 9 Yes or now

This is a very difficult question to answer. What are you asking about? Can you afford it? Are you asking if that particular cabin is a good one? Are you asking if two weeks is enough? Are you asking if two weeks is too much? Are you asking about the ship? What are the alternatives? What is the pricing on the other categories? Who is going? What are their ages? Have they cruised before? If so, on which lines? Are you asking if November is a good time to visit the Caribbean?

We had connecting rooms in this category last year and would recommend it if balcony isn't an option. The obstructions that are listed are really just the top part of the rising tide bar structure which is mainly glass. I think we actually had those rooms and it wasn't an issue at all.

This is a very difficult question to answer. What are you asking about? Can you afford it? Are you asking if that particular cabin is a good one? Are you asking if two weeks is enough? Are you asking if two weeks is too much? Are you asking about the ship? What are the alternatives? What is the pricing on the other categories? Who is going? What are their ages? Have they cruised before? If so, on which lines? Are you asking if November is a good time to visit the Caribbean?

I really should have expanded was asking if room was OK noted it's over some resturants. Travel partner will be my 71 year old dad . I've started to look at Central Park balconys as well dad likes to people watch . And I think the weather in the carribean in November would suit 2 pale skin Irish. As for 2 weeks on a cruise it's just not enough

We had connecting rooms in this category last year and would recommend it if balcony isn't an option. The obstructions that are listed are really just the top part of the rising tide bar structure which is mainly glass. I think we actually had those rooms and it wasn't an issue at all.

Great I notice the map they have on uk booking is different to the one on the app which is official till April I'm tempted to do a Central Park balcony

We have sailed twice on the Oasis and had Central Park Balcony rooms.

Enjoyed that location both times. We like sitting on the balcony before retiring for the evening and had no problems, people were walking but it was quiet.

Enjoy your cruise!!

We had a Central Park balcony over the Rising Tide bar, but I don't recall the deck. It wasn't a problem and we enjoyed the balcony - especially in the evening when the park is very pretty with lights.

We had similar cabins to your, 9647 and 9649 last year on the Oasis. They were very quiet, you can't hear anything from Central Park. We enjoyed the cabins and their location. It was very convenient. Whole there us no balcony there us a nice window seat that you can people watch from. If the price were right I would book this class of cabin again.