Boarding FOS

My family of 8 are on board Freedom of the Seas. We were through security, check-in and pictures in less than 45 minutes. Very smooth. My only request would be let my family stay together with me in the Platinum line. My parents are first time RCCL cruisers, daughter is gold and I am platinum. We chose to stay together in general line. Still an efficient check in. Nice job RCCL.

My family of 8 are on board Freedom of the Seas. We were through security, check-in and pictures in less than 45 minutes. Very smooth. My only request would be let my family stay together with me in the Platinum line. My parents are first time RCCL cruisers, daughter is gold and I am platinum. We chose to stay together in general line. Still an efficient check in. Nice job RCCL.

The staff at Port Canaveral are usually very accommodating in keeping the family together especially in the terminal. You can't check in unless you are together.... Not sure what happen here....

We have checked in with Crown & Anchor members of different status together. We just told them that we are together... no problem... Why break up a family?

The staff at Port Canaveral are usually very accommodating in keeping the family together especially in the terminal. You can't check in unless you are together.... Not sure what happen here....

We have checked in with Crown & Anchor members of different status together. We just told them that we are together... no problem... Why break up a family?

But they did stay together

We are D+ and my sister/fiance are Emerald.

We gather with them in the Emerald section, or just in the General

boarding area. We will all get on the ship at some point anyway.

It is no big deal. ;)

OP: You did the right thing, and as you pointed out, everything

went smoothly. Enjoy your cruise and family time! :D

Edited by island lady