Lower price of Balcony cabin on Freedom?

Will prices be cheaper on Balcony cabin if you go to a lower floor?? Hope to be on the Freedom Jan 2018... Thanks

Maybe, maybe not. All depends on supply and demand.

Since the itineraries for Jan 2018 are already on Royal's website, you should be able to check the prices yourself.

Thanks, did not know if you could price different floors or balcony prices on RCI web site??

I think I confused you with my answer above.

The price of a specific category will be the same no matter what deck it is on. You can look at the different category prices and then choose whatever is available on the different decks.

You may want to use the UK website (http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk) to show the available stateroom numbers (the UK site shows more than the US site) and then plug those stateroom numbers into the US site to get prices.

Looking up prices for various cabins will be frustrating on the RCI site (it will only show the lowest price in each category) - go to another online TA to do that. Cabin prices change by category not necessarily by deck.