Signing Up for a Connection Party (M&M)

IrishLassie

Yes, a lot of us have had problems trying to sign up. It's ridiculous considering that should be a very easy thing to do. It's a simple webpage that X has made un useable. It's ridiculous. We rarely go to and meet ups, but I would like to at least have the option. Don't provide the page if you can't support it.

I am on Solstice in November and had a couple of months of issues with signing up.....but...... one day it just worked!!!! luckily you have heaps of time for it to work itself out.... all I can suggest is to keep trying... oh..... and enjoy your cruise

cheers

Belinda

Sometimes if you are part of a group (you may not know it) you are not allowed to sign up until the group's quota is met. Happened to me once. Should be easy to sign on near the sail date.

Am puzzled:confused: what quota would this be?

I would guess and it is a guess that deposits have been paid for all the group.

Well that wouldn't be the case for our cruise as we are well past final payment and we have folks from all over the world unable to sign up with only 39 days remaining.

After receiving emails everyday for weeks telling us we are registered, now that our cruise is just 5 days away, we have no mention of times or location of the meet.

On our last Celebrity cruise, last year, I inquired on the ship where the Connections party was and no one had a clue.

Am puzzled:confused: what quota would this be?

Large TAs book groups of rooms. Celebrity doesn't recognize that group for sign ins until a large portion have been sold out. I'm sure that one will be able to sign in when sail date approaches. Never had a problem. Always were able to sign up within 90 days. Why? Who knows.

After receiving emails everyday for weeks telling us we are registered, now that our cruise is just 5 days away, we have no mention of times or location of the meet.

On our last Celebrity cruise, last year, I inquired on the ship where the Connections party was and no one had a clue.

You usually have the invitation in your room upon checking on board.

If there is no notice in your cabin regarding the Connections Party check the public notice board alongside Guest Relations. On our recent Connie cruise that is where we found details of the Connections party.

Further to the complainant about registering group bookings for the Connections party. Noone can register at the moment as the website is still down so you are not alone