NCL Dawn questions

How strict is the dress code in the Venetian? I saw the general dress code on the website but not the MDR

Basically there are no shorts or flip flops allowed. Women can wear the fancy flip flops and get away with it. Men can not wear tank tops. The attire is basically not grubby but smart casual. No need to get all dressed up, just look decent.

I'd love to see any of the new menus if anybody has them! Did they change for specialty restaurants (and suite guests), too? thank you!

Does anyone have a menu for the new Cantina? They said it would open on July 1st in another thread.

Does anyone know if O'Sheehan's will have the late night buffet that the Blue Lagoon had? The younger crowd in our group used to like the late night chicken wings. I see they are on the menu to order but was curious about the buffet.

Thanks,

Maureen

Edited by IrishMoe

I'm confused...........

And the ambiance of the venue. The Venetian is larger, more decorative with huge windows along sides and back of the restaurant.

The Venetian is the same size it's always been & the windows have always been there. It looks a heck of a lot better than it did but the changes are strictly cosmetic

Does anyone know if O'Sheehan's will have the late night buffet that the Blue Lagoon had? The younger crowd in our group used to like the late night chicken wings. I see they are on the menu to order but was curious about the buffet.

Blue Lagoon had a buffet? When? We've been on the Dawn for the past 4 years and never saw a buffet!

Well buffet is probably the wrong choice of words. Late at night they always had steam buffet trays of burgers,wings and a few other things. The kids in our group always went down late at night for the wings. They were usually down there between 12 and 1 am.

I'm confused...........

Blue Lagoon had a buffet? When? We've been on the Dawn for the past 4 years and never saw a buffet!

Well buffet is probably the wrong choice of words. Late at night they always had steam buffet trays of burgers,wings and a few other things. The kids in our group always went down late at night for the wings. They were usually down there between 12 and 1 am.

Before the Dry Dock upgrades the Blue Lagoon was the 24 hour place for food.

I don't recall any buffet being set up but your basic Coney island fare of dogs

and burgers fries was there. Pizza was by Room Service.

I think for the most part the Market Buffet closed around 11 pm and opened

for breakfast around 4 am. Check the dailies for detailed information.

Now the Blue Lagoon (starboard) and the Moderno (port) on deck 8 is now

O'Sheehan's . Blue Lagoon is no more and Moderno moved to deck 13 next

to Cagneys and Sugar Cane Mohito Bar. O'Sheehan's is now the 24 restaurant.