Email address for Carnival complaints?

JessyCruises

Back early last year when I was first considering Carnival for a next cruise, it seems every time I logged on to the website, my phone would ring off the hook and the emails would start pouring in. After I booked the cruise, the calls came to a complete halt and I havent received once since............i do have a cruise booked though.

Just keep a cruise booked and they wont call you :D

Ugh, I feel your pain OP. The only thing that made the annoying calls stop for me was to actually book a cruise! Lol. Now when I sign onto Carnival's site, they leave me alone the next day (probably figuring, hey, we already have his money!)

Ha! I should have read your post first :o My experience exactly!

hahaha not likely. Every single time I go onto the site and am logged in they call the next day. They know we won't answer the phone and they never leave a message.

I think someone, maybe Tapi said that they are required by Carnival to call you if you log into the site.

I don't even have the correct phone number in my profile but somehow they always call the correct number.

Bill

I must be the only one that this does not happen to?? I am always logged in when I go on the carnival site and I go lot (I might have a problem :cool:) But I have never received a call:confused: Not complaining just making a statement

I must be the only one that this does not happen to?? I am always logged in when I go on the carnival site and I go lot (I might have a problem :cool:) But I have never received a call:confused: Not complaining just making a statement

Do you always have a cruise booked? That might be the reason :) The phone calls have been non existent since Ive kept a cruise booked.

I guess that is who was calling me constantly our new PVP, I knew it wasn't the guy we use to have since I couldn't understand this man at all. He called 3 to 4 times on some days, left multiple messages and talked so fast with such a heavy accent I couldn't even understand his name. I slapped it on speaker phone and no one could quit catch it, all the messages were identical so I guess if you don't answer he'd just put you through to some type of recording to leave a message.

I figured there was no point in calling him back if I couldn't even understand a message left. The calls finally stopped for the most part, I do get them every now and then but only about once a week and usually no message left but yes I do have 2 cruises booked so maybe that's why they stopped. I just booked on the site, no pvp.

Thanks for quoting me. [emoji6]

Yes, PVP's are required to make a certain number of calls each day which are divided in different categories. One of them is for recurring leads, or people that have recently been on the website. In my case, my PVP was someone who I knew personally and who was my PVP from 2008 until he quit earlier this year, so he knew not to call me if my name popped up on his "to call list".

With my PVP's departure, I now have a new one assigned to me. She called for the first time a few months ago, and even though I have no plans to sail on Carnival any time soon, I still chatted with her for a long time, and talked about my cruising history and my preferences when booking future cruises. And I told her not to call every time I appear in her recurring leads. She hasn't called since.

In my opinion, developing a good rapport with your assigned PVP is key to avoid the kind of annoying and impersonal behavior that the OP is dealing with. The PVP will remember you and they will remember your preferences. Keep in mind that PVP's literally have thousands of guests in their database. You're just another name on the list.

As others have suggested, the OP can always log off from the website, remove her phone number from her profile, or escalate her complaint, but I would NOT try to contact Carnival's CEO over this. No offense, but frankly, he has way more important things to do than to single out a PVP and have him stop calling a guest that keeps visiting the website. Alternately, the OP can take a few minutes, try to develop some rapport with this PVP who is attempting to do his job and voice out her preferences (and no, ignoring phone calls or picking up the phone and saying "don't call me" doesn't count as developing rapport).

To the OP: If you still feel that you need to escalate this in order to stop receiving these pesky and annoying calls, you can do so but at a more effective level. Call the PVP phone line, but instead of dialing the PVP's extension, get in touch with the receptionist and request to speak with the PVP's Sales Coach. They are the PVP's direct boss and they will be much more effective in getting your message across than to try to contact Carnival's CEO.

What???? You are not sailing Carnival soon?? Shame on you! I thought we had fixed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What???? You are not sailing Carnival soon?? Shame on you! I thought we had fixed that.

Jimbo,

You thought you had fixed that and then changed your mind about cruising with me after I told you we aren't drinkers.:p

Guess you need some new recruits.:)

Bill

Jimbo,

You thought you had fixed that and then changed your mind about cruising with me after I told you we aren't drinkers.:p

Guess you need some new recruits.:)

Bill

Agh that's not a problem, I would just drink for both of us. I am not giving up.

Agh that's not a problem, I would just drink for both of us. I am not giving up.

I like your grit and determination. I was seriously considering the Vista but it's way overpriced for me. In a year or so when the prices level off and the newness wears off, who knows.:)

Bill

I like your grit and determination. I was seriously considering the Vista but it's way overpriced for me. In a year or so when the prices level off and the newness wears off, who knows.:)

Bill

Boarding the Vista today in a couple of hours and then have an April and August cruise poked corner year. I am sure it will level out, esp when Vista 2 and 3 come out.

I'm sorry, and I know! [emoji20] I had the best intentions to cruise on Carnival next year, support the Mobile sailings, and take the family on a little getaway for the kids spring break. BUT it's been decided that next spring is when we will be taking the kids to some amusement parks in central Florida. [emoji36] So not only is Disney making money off me for our summer 2017 cruise, they'll also be making money off me in the spring.

We are not Disney people, but my wife and I had agreed a while back that we would do a full blown Disney vacation and a Disney cruise when the kids reached elementary school. Well, the time is here! Unfortunately for me, that will limit my funds for other fun stuff in 2017. [emoji24]

I complained on Twitter and it was finally taken care of. I had a super annoying PVP constantly calling/emailing and I wasn't even looking at cruises on Carnival at the time. I was actually booked for a year on the MSC Divina in the Med. Asked him three times via email and once by phone and then suddenly it started happening again...still wasn't looking at cruises.

I complained on Twitter and it was finally taken care of. I had a super annoying PVP constantly calling/emailing and I wasn't even looking at cruises on Carnival at the time. I was actually booked for a year on the MSC Divina in the Med. Asked him three times via email and once by phone and then suddenly it started happening again...still wasn't looking at cruises.

Thanks. I changed the number in my profile. I actually changed it to Carnivals phone number. I will try Twitter next :)