Fine, I'll Try a Small Ship - Live GRANDEUR Review (July 2, 2016)

Add my name to all those that have thanked you for doing this great review of the Grandeur. I will be sailing on her in December and it will be my first time on this class of ship. You have given me lots of good information.

36 minutes.

That's how long I was home for before I emailed my travel agent about booking the Grandeur again for next year.

So are we to assume based on your experiences to date on the Grandeur and the Quantum, you would prefer Lady G over the Anthem when sailing out of the Northeast?

So are we to assume based on your experiences to date on the Grandeur and the Quantum, you would prefer Lady G over the Anthem when sailing out of the Northeast?

That is a good question. I need to think about that one. The Voyager & Freedom classes are still my favorites. After that I'm not sure how I rank them. I love them all for different reasons.

We enjoyed the Quantum and I'm excited for our Anthem cruise this October. I would give the Anthem the slight edge right now. Ask me again in 12 minutes and I might have a different answer.

July 8th. Same exact trip.

We already have the Navigator booked for March and the Harmony for September.

Just missing you, have Harmony booked for a B2B in Feb, and Navigator for April, Grandeur August again. One more not yet booked....K.O.

Thanks for the entertaining review!

We do not have a cruise scheduled on Grandeur. So we are not looking forward to that. I just thought I would share that because people would want to know.:rolleyes:

Great review and sense of humor!

We're on Grandeur next month so this review was very timely for us. Do you remember if they had more than one Three Card Poker table and if they had an Ultimate Texas Holdem table?

Edited by sellwingri

And I just thought you were happy to see us ... damn... :(

ETA: I see I am a little late to this party... How old does this make me?? (Just to clarify.. not a boy!)

Laney is ANYTHING but a 'boy'.

We're on Grandeur next month so this review was very timely for us. Do you remember if they had more than one Three Card Poker table and if they had an Ultimate Texas Holdem table?

They did have an Ultimate Texas Holdem table. I'm not sure how many Three Card tables they had.

Thank you for your review.

We sailed on the Grandeur of the Seas about 6 or 7 years ago and to this day we still believe that was one of our best cruises on one of the best ships if not THE best ship of RCI ***** "Grandeur of the Seas" *****.

Edited by oldguysandgalls