Live from Veendam; Montreal to Boston

Copper10-8

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise John..:) Enjoyed reading the history of all the ports.. As a youngster I spent several summers up on the St. Lawrence River in N.Y. & loved it.. One day I may get to go back & visit Canada again..

Sounds like it was a great cruise & happy to hear the Veendam is still in good shape..

Glad you & your Bride had a wonderful trip & hope your kitty "Stiv" forgave you for leaving him home.. It's amazing how our furry friends can tell when we are leaving.. We try to sneak out, but it doesn't always work..

Take care & stay well..

Betty

Thank you again for the nice review with so much interesting historical info. For those who want to read more Canada N/E reviews (with pictures) here is a good thread:

"Canada/New England Photo Reviews":

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333133

Also, for those who wish to deepen their pre-cruise knowledge of Québec, I am currently reading "A People's History of Quebec" by Jacques Lacoursière and Robin Philpot. In my view, well written with lots of interesting info (available on paperback or Kindle). This is just a suggestion, I have no shares in the company,,,:)

Thank you for taking us along with you on this wonderful cruise! I always enjoy your posts. We will be taking a similar cruise in Oct. and thank you for some great tips about what to see in the ports! Evelyn