ncl new motto "no, no, no"

ccc321

I'm taking my first cruise on Ncl in about 2 weeks. I am still excited and will have a great time no matter what. But after reading these threads for the past 6 months or so it seems that Ncl's policy on many things have changed to "No". Made me think how this old Sesame Street song should become NCL's new motto LxbZIto.https://youtu.be/DyupP2LxbZI

Or maybe Amy Winehouse' response lyrics in her song Rehab.

"but I said, 'No, no, no.'"

In fact, maybe NCL could just tack that musically on the customer service line initial response when its called.

...I tried to bring on my water but NCL said no no no...

it seems that Ncl's policy on many things have changed to "No".

Such as? All my sailings with NCL have been terrific and the crew has been more than accommodating.

Unless you can provide specifics or ask for advice on a particular situation, I really don't see the point.

such as the new water/soda policy..such as the woman whos husband need a medical waiver... such as all the postings from people with legitimate issues. I said I'm going to have a great time no matter what, that's who I am. All these posts just made me think of this song.

such as the new water/soda policy..such as the woman whos husband need a medical waiver... such as all the postings from people with legitimate issues. I said I'm going to have a great time no matter what, that's who I am. All these posts just made me think of this song.

It was funny!!! You have to ignore the people who cannot refrain from bashing Members for an opinion, a thought or even a joke... The rest of us appreciate humor in between the bashings, so thank you :)

FYI, the woman who wants the medical waiver, is asking that she bring on water even though NCL does have it on board. If she were to ask for something that they don't carry that would be a different story altogether.

To be perfectly clear, at this point, NCL has not said no. In fact, they haven't said anything. That entire thread is based on hearsay and supposition.

Until the OP works the case directly with the SAC, there's nothing to even comment on.

FYI, the woman who wants the medical waiver, is asking that she bring on water even though NCL does have it on board. If she were to ask for something that they don't carry that would be a different story altogether.

This my opinion is the crux of the issue. If they do not have something and you medically need it that is one one thing. They do have water, yes you have to buy it if you want bottled water but it is free if you want the ship water.

Nobody likes having something and then having it taken away but such is life, try another line if it upsets you so much, maybe they will let you bring water on board

I'm taking my first cruise on Ncl in about 2 weeks. I am still excited and will have a great time no matter what. But after reading these threads for the past 6 months or so it seems that Ncl's policy on many things have changed to "No". Made me think how this old Sesame Street song should become NCL's new motto LxbZIto.https://youtu.be/DyupP2LxbZI

Maybe you should sail before you form an opinion. I think that you will find that their answer is more often YES than NO.

Thank you, I thought it was funny too. That's why I posted it. I will enjoy my cruise because I'm an easygoing fun loving person who does not sweat the small stuff or take jokes seriously...I laugh.