Freedom - Bull & Bear Pub beer menu

We are new to Royal and are booked on Freedom of the Seas. Interested in knowing what the beer prices and selections are in Bull and Bear Pub and if they are included in the Premium or Ultimate Beverage packages. Thanks for your help.

I would like to see this too...... we enjoyed our time (and our Premium drink package) in the pub on the Allure, so I'm assuming the Freedom's menu is the same or similar? The package covered many of the drinks there, but some we had to pay the difference on.

We are new to Royal and are booked on Freedom of the Seas. Interested in knowing what the beer prices and selections are in Bull and Bear Pub and if they are included in the Premium or Ultimate Beverage packages. Thanks for your help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46668454&postcount=12

All beers are included in the Select, Premium, and Ultimate packages, except for the Chimay Blue 750ml.

Thanks for that info. So if we order something that is higher than $12 we would pay the difference? Are there beers over $12? Does anyone have the actual menu with the selections and prices?

Thanks again

Thanks for that info. So if we order something that is higher than $12 we would pay the difference? Are there beers over $12? Does anyone have the actual menu with the selections and prices?

Thanks again

There is no upper limit and credit for beers. If you order something that is not part of the package, you pay full price.

Edited by clarea

Thank you. I wasn't really aware that for beer there is only certain types that apply to the beverage packages. I just thought it would be like the wines and that if it was over the amount you paid the difference. Now I know....so much to learn.

Hello,

We are sailing on the FOS in December, I noticed on the posted "Classics" menu that they serve Johnnie Walker Blue. Is that included in any of the drink program's? I'm not a scotch drinker, but if it is, i will certainly give it a go.

Thanks in advance of the answers.

Bon Voyage

Djp

Hello,

We are sailing on the FOS in December, I noticed on the posted "Classics" menu that they serve Johnnie Walker Blue. Is that included in any of the drink program's? I'm not a scotch drinker, but if it is, i will certainly give it a go.

Thanks in advance of the answers.

Bon Voyage

Djp

If the drink is $12 or less, it would be included in the Premium and Ultimate packages.

• 1 month later...

I'll be going on the Freedom in a few weeks and I am kind of disappointed in RC's beer selection. I've only been on carnival before and they have a great craft beer and draft beer selection, the ship i was on even had its own microbrewery on board. Sounds like I'll just have to get hammered on margaritas :rolleyes:

But seriously only Corona and Dos Equis? No Modelo or Pacifico? No good IPA's (no disrespect to longhammer but there are a ton of better IPAs out there) There's also several island beers carnival has that RC should like Kalik

I'll be going on the Freedom in a few weeks and I am kind of disappointed in RC's beer selection. I've only been on carnival before and they have a great craft beer and draft beer selection, the ship i was on even had its own microbrewery on board. Sounds like I'll just have to get hammered on margaritas :rolleyes:

But seriously only Corona and Dos Equis? No Modelo or Pacifico? No good IPA's (no disrespect to longhammer but there are a ton of better IPAs out there) There's also several island beers carnival has that RC should like Kalik

Very little craft beer at any of the Pubs I've sailed, if any. As far as island beer, while on the Indy last October, they did have Red Stripe in the Pub but ran out on day 4 and it was never replenished while we sailed.

• 1 month later...

This is really the only negative thing I have to say about RCI. They really need to catch up to Carnival and NCL when it comes to beer selections. The NCL Escape has an unbelievable Brew Pub with 24 taps and over 50 bottles with several IPAs. Carnival is now following on The Vista.

I pulled this list from the RCI blog site.

Royal Caribbean beer prices

American Premium $6.95

Miller Light Aluminum 16oz.

Coors Light Aluminum 16oz.

Budweiser Aluminum 16 oz.

Bud Light Aluminum 16 oz.

Michelob Ultra Aluminum 16 oz.

Beers of the World $6.25

Amstel Light

Corona Extra

Heineken

Dos Equis

Stella Artois

Blue Moon

Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Premium Alternatives $6.50

Newcastle

Ciders $6.95

Redd's Apple Ale

Angry Orchard

Non-alcoholic $5.50

O'Doul's

Keep in mind Royal Caribbean adds an 18% gratuity charge to each drink order.

This information last updated: September 11, 2016

This information is valid for Adventure of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Legend of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Splendour of the Seas, Vision of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas.

Edited by Cmildenb

Highway robbery....$6.95 for a domestic beer.......almost as bad as FedEx Field! The main difference being you're only at the football game for 3 hours...not an entire week!

... And why are Blue Moon and Sam Adams "beers of the world"?