Diamond Plus Loss of Benefits

Wow...that's great to hear John. So I am assuming 11;30 AM of departure? Well, at least you made it and have what...13 days to recover...and then another leg to enjoy. Which one was the upgrade to GS?
Second leg. Suez Canal and the trip around the Arabian peninsula. Picking up a contingent of British soldiers in either Oman or Dubai.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Just looking at Symphony for 10/2019 & with my Diamond Plus discount I would be paying ONLY $50 less then first time cruisers. Thanks RCL for reducing my balcony discount benefit from $250 to $50. No more loyal to royal.

Just looking at Symphony for 10/2019 & with my Diamond Plus discount I would be paying ONLY $50 less then first time cruisers. Thanks RCL for reducing my balcony discount benefit from $250 to $50. No more loyal to royal.

Exactly what has been so frustrating the last couple years. First time cruisers are getting pretty much the same price as Diamond and above..................thanks RCCL for the loyalty discount...:mad:

We met a nice family from Washington State on Harmony yesterday. We booked this trip in May 2016, in GS. We are nearing D+. This couple also had booked a GS. A month ago they were offered a upgrade to an Owners Suite for $500. This was their second cruise and their first was about six years ago. They were not even aware of C&A.

We have never been offered any type of upgrade. We waitlisted once for a GS as we booked a JS. We got the upgrade but at regular price. It was really just a waitlist upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Second leg. Suez Canal and the trip around the Arabian peninsula. Picking up a contingent of British soldiers in either Oman or Dubai.

Good to hear things are going well. Hope you are indeed relaxing now and enjoying your cruise/cruises. :)

Soldiers? Is that for them...or for the passengers?

We met a nice family from Washington State on Harmony yesterday. We booked this trip in May 2016, in GS. We are nearing D+. This couple also had booked a GS. A month ago they were offered a upgrade to an Owners Suite for $500. This was their second cruise and their first was about six years ago. They were not even aware of C&A.

We have never been offered any type of upgrade. We waitlisted once for a GS as we booked a JS. We got the upgrade but at regular price. It was really just a waitlist upgrade.

I hope we get a good GS for our upgrade on Mariner. Our current JS is really nice.

Good to hear things are going well. Hope you are indeed relaxing now and enjoying your cruise/cruises. :)

Soldiers? Is that for them...or for the passengers?

For the pirates I guess
I think they are boarding the soldiers to maintain order in the DL.

Really not that bad

I hope we get a good GS for our upgrade on Mariner. Our current JS is really nice.

We were in a GS midship. Can't remember the number, been too long...but it was a good cabin.

Next Mariner cruise is JS...but will watch for price drops on self upgrade. Have had surprise upgrades (thank you upgrade fairy) a few times now...but I never expect it.