Drinks on board

Atriumgirl

Hello, we are new to P&O and were wondering which drinks we have to pay for. I know we have to buy all alcoholic drinks but what about soft drinks and water? Since it is a celebration cruise for us, we will bring on some bubbly but would we get orange juice on board for Bucks fizz? I usually drink lots and lots of water, is water freely supplied or do we have to buy it? Sorry about these trivial questions but I'm finding information very elusive on P&O's website. Thanks.

You can always go up to the buffet for chilled water and some tea and coffee sachets - just don't top up your bottle from the machine though cos of hygiene reasons.

Orange juice is available at breakfast. Maybe bring your own carton(s)?

The water that comes through the taps in your cabin is the same as that in the buffet and which you are served in the main dining rooms. If you like chilled water, just fill up a large plastic bottle from the tap and keep it in your refrigerator.

If your cruise doesn't have a non EU port in its itinerary you will also be charged IVA Tax on any onboard purchases, that includes drinks. If you have any doubt goto P&O Frequently Asked Questions and enter What are IVA charges? and it lists all the cruises that the extra charges apply.

Edited by jody75

Thanks for all your speedy replies. Looks like the OJ will be going in the luggage; good job we are sailing from Southampton.

orange juice available in buffet until miday take all you want

for you cabin ,I usually ask barman for plastic pint pot

keep in cabin fridge..

...................Sorry about these trivial questions but I'm finding information very elusive on P&O's website. Thanks.

Info is not that elusive, just go to the P&O Frequently asked questions and all the information you need is readily available.

For Drink price goto https://ask.pocruises.com and type in the search box - Drink Prices?

Edited by mickey89

I ask room service for a carton of skimmed milk, it's free but UHT, I prefer it to the little pots. I do take some water onboard with me and I buy extra bottles in ports to top up. My husband takes bottles of coke.

Edited by Florry

• 1 month later...

Are there any alcoholic drinks packages available on Britannia? I can see wine packages. I recently had a basic drinks package on RCI that included entry level wine and non-alcoholic cocktails that suited us fine. Can't see anything similar for pando.

Are there any alcoholic drinks packages available on Britannia? I can see wine packages. I recently had a basic drinks package on RCI that included entry level wine and non-alcoholic cocktails that suited us fine. Can't see anything similar for pando.

P&O do not do an all-in drinks package at this time.:(