Finally my pictures from Harmony of the Seas!

Hello everyone!

I was on board on of the first sailings of Harmony of the Seas in the end of may. Except for the areas where you can see that the work of the french shipyard wasn't as great as the work of the german Meyer Werft ( :D ), the ship and the trip was absolutely fantastic. Especially I want to point out the crew, which did in my opinion a fantastic job considering it was their third sailing with passengers!

My three personal highlights on board were:

The Ultimate Absyss, because I just had never been on such a slide.

Wonderland was amazing! You should absolutely try this if you are on board Quantum class or Harmony!

And finally Grease! I didn't expect that I would like it a lot, because it is more like a "musical for girls". But I need to say the performance of all singers and dancers was outstanding! And the big amount of great singers makes it the best musical I have seen on board of a cruise ship! Even better than We will rock you on Norwegian Breakaway!

Last but not least I finally managed to upload some pictures from board on my site. You can find the pictures in the gallery here

I only could upload 50 pictures at this time. But I have hundreds of pictures still on my computer. So if you want to see certain venues or areas please let me know!

Cheers from Germany

Hendrik

Edited by Heni1805

Hello everyone!

I was on board on of the first sailings of Harmony of the Seas in the end of may. Except for the areas where you can see that the work of the french shipyard wasn't as great as the work of the german Meyer Werft ( :D ), the ship and the trip was absolutely fantastic. Especially I want to point out the crew, which did in my opinion a fantastic job considering it was their third sailing with passengers!

My three personal highlights on board were:

The Ultimate Absyss, because I just had never been on such a slide.

Wonderland was amazing! You should absolutely try this if you are on board Quantum class or Harmony!

And finally Grease! I didn't expect that I would like it a lot, because it is more like a "musical for girls". But I need to say the performance of all singers and dancers was outstanding! And the big amount of great singers makes it the best musical I have seen on board of a cruise ship! Even better than We will rock you on Norwegian Breakaway!

Last but not least I finally managed to upload some pictures from board on my site. You can find the pictures in the gallery here

I only could upload 50 pictures at this time. But I have hundreds of pictures still on my computer. So if you want to see certain venues or areas please let me know!

Cheers from Germany

Hendrik

Thanks for the photos.

I am so glad to her you enjoyed your cruise on the Harmony. Unfortunately, Webroot is blocking your picture site as it must contain something that is identified as Malicious Adware.:(

Hmm that is not good. I didn't get any notice of Malicious Adware and I tried different devices now. I am sorry that you could not enjoy the pictures. :(

The pictures are great and it has made me really excited to go. We go in 36 days from Rome - not that I'm counting!!

We have booked Wonderland and after reading what you wrote about it I now can't wait.

I am so glad to her you enjoyed your cruise on the Harmony. Unfortunately, Webroot is blocking your picture site as it must contain something that is identified as Malicious Adware.:(

I get the same thing at one site, but not another. Must depend on the protection software being used.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing....we are boarding in 80 days and are very excited! How did evening dining work? We were never given the option for regular main dining. Were the waits crazy long at dinner?

Unfortunately I can't say anything specific about that. We were on one of the three nights cruises and got the speciality dining package for that. We know the main dining room from other ships and thought that it would be even nicer to try the speciality restaurants, especially Wonderland where we have never been before.