Meet and Greet Crew Invites

dogdoc2002

=========================================================================================

This is actually the other way around. Princess uses Meet & Mingle, all others use Meet & Greet!

If you have a look at the Boards Roll Calls Sub-Forums you'll see Royal Caribbean "Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls. I think that says it all.

Does anyone know how many invitations I will need?

BTW, The Princess coordinator I am using corrected me when I asked about a Meet & Greet - she said it was called a Meet & Mingle :)

I actually think that they are used interchangeably.

Thanks...FYI...My post generated interest from another CC member for my templates so I'm glad that my work can help someone else.

Tom😎

Glad someone else could take advantage. :)

I always see these posts from years prior with the same month we are in now and think they are new posts until I look closer. :o

BTW, The Princess coordinator I am using corrected me when I asked about a Meet & Greet - she said it was called a Meet & Mingle :)

10-12 for the senior officers.

Which officers can attend depends on what is going on at the time. I now pre-address the invitations with printed labels using the officers title.

I usually print about 12 -1 5 and take them to the Service Desk and ask if they will put one in each Senior Officers pigeon hole and that works.

I just counted the number that I last used & it was 13. That's including the one inviting a photographer to take photos of our group.

I heard of one situation where when people arrived for the meeting nothing was set-up so I address one to the "onboard events supervisor" just to be sure.

Another tip...since Princess no longer provides names of the officers I post on the thread of the cruise before mine to see if someone will provide me the Patter with the names of the officers. I know it's not necessary to have there names but I like my letters to be more formal with names.

Tom😀

I arranged a M&G for I cruise I was on recently. I made up invitations, non-specific, and took them to the Service Desk on the afternoon we boarded and asked them if they could put one in each Senior Officer's mailbox. The Captain, Maitre D and a few other officers turned up and gave short talks on their areas of control and anything in particular we should know. By arranging it through Princess we got a private bar, pay for your own drinks, and some finger food.

I just used a CC image downloaded from this website for the letterhead.

I am arranging a M&G for the 1 Oct Ruby Princess cruise and was told by the Princess contact that they don't provide food. Now it is just before lunch, so that doesn't really matter, but had been told originally that they provided light snacks. Did you have/need a microphone for your M&G? So you didn't have officers' names on your invites, just had them put in appropriate mailboxes?

I am arranging a M&G for the 1 Oct Ruby Princess cruise and was told by the Princess contact that they don't provide food. Now it is just before lunch, so that doesn't really matter, but had been told originally that they provided light snacks. Did you have/need a microphone for your M&G? So you didn't have officers' names on your invites, just had them put in appropriate mailboxes?

I hand address the captains invite --the others I use their title.

Never needed a microphone.

If I have lots of OBC I often provide tea/coffee service for up to 40 folks --depends on number attending.

In my earlier post I mentioned about getting the officers names from someone on the previous cruise. This is what I did earlier this year & it worked. From my experience they have supplied some mixed nuts. Never asked for a microphone but you could. They will provide food but you'll be charged for what you order.

I leave my letters at the front desk when I arrive.

Tom😎

I am arranging a M&G for the 1 Oct Ruby Princess cruise and was told by the Princess contact that they don't provide food.

I have never been to a Princess M&G where Princess provided any food or beverage.

At best, there will be a bar open that you can purchase drinks at.

If the venue has microphone capability than it's great to have one.

We have had one for ours several times.

You can ask for that onboard.

Our invites have always been addressed. The embarkation day Patter have the pertinent officers/crew listed on the front page

I have never been to a Princess M&G where Princess provided any food or beverage.

At best, there will be a bar open that you can purchase drinks at.

Just a miscommunication between the contact and myself, thanks for clearing it up. Yes, we will have a bar open for attendees to purchase drinks.