Serenade of the Seas Quad Cabin for 4 (2 separate sofa beds for 3rd & 4th passenger)

I would like to know for Serenade of the Seas Cabin. Are there any quad cabins that has 2 separate sofa beds for the 3rd and 4th passengers. I think most cabins have 2 bunk beds or 1 sofa bed and 1 bunk bed for the 3rd and 4th passengers. Thanks so much

Thanks for the reply. From the link above, it states "additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed". So it looks like it has a sofa bed and a bunk bed. I would like to have 2 separate sofa beds, no bunk beds. Not sure if there are any cabins that has this type of arrangement. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. From the link above, it states "additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed". So it looks like it has a sofa bed and a bunk bed. I would like to have 2 separate sofa beds, no bunk beds. Not sure if there are any cabins that has this type of arrangement. Thanks.

I don't know of a non-suite stateroom with two sofa beds. The Two Bedroom Suite might work for you, but it will be significantly more expensive:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=O&cabinType=FT&shipCode=SR&shipName=Serenade+Of+The+Seas++++++++++

Edited by clarea

Family ocean view is only for bookings of 5 or 6 people. Why do you want 2 sofa beds. None that I know of u have them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. The 3rd and 4th passenger have some problems getting up and down to the bunk beds. And we are on a limited budget :mad:

I don't know of a non-suite stateroom with two sofa beds. The Two Bedroom Suite might work for you, but it will be significantly more expensive:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=O&cabinType=FT&shipCode=SR&shipName=Serenade+Of+The+Seas++++++++++

Thanks for your reply. Yeh, we are on a limited budget :mad:

I don't know of any cabins with two sofabeds, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Have you considered getting two connecting inside cabins instead? Each person would have their own single bed and you would have two bathrooms.

There are no regular cabin s with two sofabeds. Sleeps 4 means either Pullman beds or people sharing a sofa bed.

Depending on the sailing and sales, two rooms may be as inexpensive as 4 in a room.

Most of us here are on budgets and look to maximize our cruise dollar. You also wouldn't find me climbing up and down a ladder in the middle of the night.