hotels

kimlet

looking for hotels in Fort Lauderdale reasonably priced for Mar, going to be able to spend most of the day cruising the following day.

would love some suggestions

I'm assuming you are asking about March?

What is your idea of reasonably priced?

looking for hotels in Fort Lauderdale reasonably priced for Mar, going to be able to spend most of the day cruising the following day.

would love some suggestions

We're also staying pre-cruise in March....Reasonable to me and what I have booked is Hyatt Place (great location) at $219.00 booked using:

http://www.valuetrips.com

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

Assuming you are cruising from Port Everglades, lots of cruiser choose to stay in the downtown/17th street area - lots of chain hotels in a variety of price ranges plus many dining options. We like the Embassy Suites, but in March it is likely over your $200 budget.

looks and sounds like reasonable for that time is around 200.00

What is the EXACT date of your stay? If you have lots of day and evening available to enjoy the city, I'd for sure look at those in the port/beach area. And raise your budget to $225 and up.

The Hyatt Place mentioned is a very good value. That includes shuttle service from the airport and breakfast in the morning. Less than $15 cab to port. Be sure to see if valuetrips has it on their blackout dates tho.

Edited by eandj

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

Assuming you are cruising from Port Everglades, lots of cruiser choose to stay in the downtown/17th street area - lots of chain hotels in a variety of price ranges plus many dining options. We like the Embassy Suites, but in March it is likely over your $200 budget.

March 2017 for the Embassy Suites for my dates using Hilton Honors is $309.00....Prefer ES but since I need to book 4 rooms I've opted for Hyatt Place at $219.00.

I've seen quite a few under your price range in the Downtown/Las Olas area and the beach area.

Those two would be my first picks.

I'm so sorry, I MEANT to say I've seen quite a few in your price range on hotwire!

found 2 for the dates i want in march which is march break.

sleep inn and suites fll airport or quality inn and suites airport/cruise port south

any thoughts on those.

thought general area and things around are good, is it better to be closer to port or airport?