Anthem entertainment not open yet??

You are a very talented man! ;)

Nope, just lots of different screens going at the same time.:D. Multiple devices at work, PC, Mac, IPad, IPhone.... All going at any moment.....:eek:

I may have a problem.:D

JC

Nope, just lots of different screens going at the same time.:D. Multiple devices at work, PC, Mac, IPad, IPhone.... All going at any moment.....:eek:

I may have a problem.:D

JC

You have to be able multitask these days. It's not easy watching the markets, reading Cruise Critic, and making reservations all at the same time. Even harder trying to fit my work in between. :D

You have to be able multitask these days. It's not easy watching the markets, reading Cruise Critic, and making reservations all at the same time. Even harder trying to fit my work in between. :D

You forgot the PGA Championship.:eek:

JC

• 3 weeks later...
I am on the Sept 3 and can't book anything but dining.

That is very strange because I am on that cruise too and have booked all three shows, dining and northstar. We could have booked Ifly but chose not to. We also missed when they opened the reservations for the puzzle room and now there are no open spots, going to try on the ship.

I am on the Sept 3 and can't book anything but dining.

We're also on the same sailing and I just checked my cruise planner for the shows for you and this is what is still available:

Gift-----------Day 2 @8 pm

WWRY------Day 5 @ 6:30 pm, don't know if the 2:30 show is still available for that day

Spectra------Day 4 @ 9 pm

If your having problems trying to book the shows on your cruise planner, you can call RCI and they will assist you. If the above times are not convenient for you, I would still book them and once on board you can try to change the times, ASAP.

As far as the other activities, North Star, Ripcord (IFly) and the Puzzle Room, you'll have to try to book these, ASAP, once your on board.