LIVE and SOLO on the Norwegian Escape: July 31, 2016

Victorious8

I am sorry that your nana passed on, but it sounds like she enjoyed time spent with the family cruising! I am sure she would want you to continue her tradition.

We are leaving on a cruise next week and also enjoy sharing the experience with our family. We have gotten many hooked on cruising congrats on your graduation from school.

Edited by Cruise a holic

I took a cab because I was feeling lazy and I hadn't read these posts but thanks for the advice! Hope it helps someone in the future!

A few little hiccups so far. I was fixing my make up in the bathroom and got foundation on my skirt -_- didn't want to wash out but I am hoping I can make it work because I am looking a bit too trashy in my cut off shorts, crop top and cowgirl boots right now -_-

I also remembered a stapler for my luggage tag but forgot to check if there were staples in it. Hoping I can figure that out at the port!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Vic,

My names Sylva and I'm sorry about your Nanna. I am glad that your taking this holiday that she knew you would enjoy, it sounds like after all your hard work you deserve it.

I will be enjoying your holiday along with you as I read of your adventures. My partner and I are boarding the NCL sun in 30 days and I also plan to make full use of our UBP :) so have a cocktail for me and enjoy.

If not a pain can you take a picture of the Whiskys included in the UBP. Thanks

Sylva

I'm sure there's a vibe pass in your future - glad everything worked out so well with your flight!

My Nana gave me the travel bug too. An early memory is dropping her off at a working port for a trip on a freighter thru the Panama Canal in the early 1970s.

Have a great first day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First person in Terminal B. I can definitely say traveling alone is a lot more enjoyable than with a large family. I tend to be a bit of a control freak [emoji57]

Can someone walk me through again on where to go for Vibe?

f0022389f8be63d69581e7ef273c06a0.jpg

9fd003a86c7f6cd7d480b9367f2a4072.jpg

That table in the picture of the chairs has a thing of coffee (not a big coffee drinker so I didn't try it), hot water and tea bags, water, and watered down OJ. There is also a vending machine up here with coke products and a snack machine. Both take cards or cash.

From what I can tell, Vibe passes are sold at Headliners, which is on Deck 6. You'll board on Deck 7; if you go down the stairs, Headliners will be right at the bottom of where the fancy lit-up glass staircase and chandelier is, Deck 6 midship.

Congrats on the vibe pass!!![emoji322] what time would you recommend arriving at the port? I know you were there extra early due to your flight arrival.

I will try and give you a better idea once I meet my Vibe-mates. I was first in group one. No one was in there getting vibe passes when I went in (I had to be one of the first people) but I was handed number 42. Not sure if I was 42nd or not I definitely was the first people from terminal B regular boarders that got there.

Since I was first for everything it's hard to say where group 2 started etc.

That table in the picture of the chairs has a thing of coffee (not a big coffee drinker so I didn't try it), hot water and tea bags, water, and watered down OJ. There is also a vending machine up here with coke products and a snack machine. Both take cards or cash.

I never thought about that. Great Point!!!! The terminal is not NCL owned. For all with problems bringing on Coke products, I'm thinking you could buy them in the waiting area, and stuff them in your carry ons. You won't be checked again going on to the ship.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

So jealous. On the ship with Vibe pass in hand.

Thanks for posting the pic of today's daily. I get that beggars can't be choosers but any chance we could get the daily pic at least the same size as the PBR can? :-)