OBC and Beverage Packages on booking

English Tim

Should be on your final documentation also. Be aware that the O Life offering selections one makes can be switched up to one week before sailing.

Additionally, if you have OBC from your TA, for example, it won't typically show up on your documentation. You'll have to check your account once on Board to verify it.

website, log in with your # personal ID .>>>>>>your booked Cruises>>>>locate cruise>>>>>manage my cruise.

Thats it.....if you booked through an agent... However you have learned a hard lesson... because booking direct is more expensive, has fewer benefits possible and no possibility of easily changing... O makes the highest%

Buying a cruise direct is akin to buying a house or car at full list price...dont

Should be on your final documentation also. Be aware that the O Life offering selections one makes can be switched up to one week before sailing.

I am not sure about that maybe a matter if interpretation or the use of a good TA can get it changed

Terms and Conditions OLife Choice

*Standard terms apply. View complete terms and conditions in addition: OLife Choice offer expires on 9/30/16. OLife Choice amenities are per stateroom, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Free Internet is one per stateroom; Owner’s, Vista & Oceania Suites receive access for two devices per suite. OLife Choice free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Choice, Oceania Exclusive and Executive Collection. Voyages up to 9 days receive 6 free shore excursions; 10-12 days receive 8 free shore excursions; 14+ days receive 10 free shore excursions. If shore excursion amenity is selected, all excursions must be chosen at least 14 days prior to sailing. OLife Choice beverage package amenity is House Select. Guests in the same stateroom must choose the same OLife Choice amenity and amenity must be chosen by final payment. Not all promotions are combinable.

Edited by LHT28

website, log in with your # personal ID .>>>>>>your booked Cruises>>>>locate cruise>>>>>manage my cruise.

Thats it.....if you booked through an agent... However you have learned a hard lesson... because booking direct is more expensive, has fewer benefits possible and no possibility of easily changing... O makes the highest%

Buying a cruise direct is akin to buying a house or car at full list price...dont

I have only ever booked direct once and I can't remember why.

I booked through a 'Royal' TA and await my docs, they confirmed that obc and dp are listed. Hopefully by regularly using the same TA, I will accrue some credit and get an occasional bonus.

Additionally, if you have OBC from your TA, for example, it won't typically show up on your documentation. You'll have to check your account once on Board to verify it.

Usually not on final docs..just on invoice..

Jancruz1

• 2 weeks later...