Nightlight on POA

There was none last summer,but that was before her drydock.

However, what we always get are those glow sticks at Walmart and activate one each night - it gives just the right "glow" and then in the morning, we just toss it in the wastebasket. You can get them for 6 for $3.92 - or even cheaper when they go on sale.

www. walmart. com/ip/Glow-Stick-Straws-6-Pack-Assorted-Neon-Colors/35671183

(remove the spaces)

Go to the dollar store and pick up a battery operated tea light, they offer enough light and they will last for a few cruises. I just turn them on during my last evening trip to the head and leave them on until I wake up. Its a tiny and easy to toss in a suitcase and there is no extra waste as with the glow sticks.

Here's a pro tip, a small LED light, powered by an USB portable power pack, like those lipstick ones (mine is a flat one, will fully recharge an iPad & Nexus or iPhone) or plug/connect to another USB port or small charger. I carry both a 2 LED and 3 LED ones, for emergency use and this 2 LED one is very bright - will stay on for thousand hours easily. Obviously, I carry a high output, adjustable LED flashlight, along with other items - all in the zippered pouch.

Get a few of them on eBay for as little as a $1 each shipped. As a self-powered candle stick, it can safely go anywhere for illumination, and never stumble in the dark.

9e2216d006a4ecdd5d11e67e6163c4f4.jpg

via Nexus* over Google Fi - WiFi network, VPN secured

Edited by mking8288